I’m currently crowdfunding to create the defenders of the future. 

if enough people pledge £500 we can breed perfect specimens with no arms.

if not enough people contribute big ashy is forfeiting his deal to enter a clinical trial where we will lop his arms off and see how he gets on.

Games gone and this is seen as the only solution. 

Just now, VincentGuerin said:

To be honest, I think he fed off the stick he was getting.

That's what smart players do. And it worked.

Yeah, he was getting a load of abuse*, thought that at the time, this is going to backfire.

*I never participated, couldn't be bothered.

Thank you.

5 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

@Fifespud as a Main Stand resident did you hear the boy that was going berserk at Docherty after Hearts scored their third goal?  I think his issue was the lack of subs Docherty used.

No. Today I was at a 100th birthday party so had to watch on a stream. If it was on the Shankly side of the middle, I could guess who it was though!

Hearts hanging onto Shankland in the window in my opinion absolutely guarantees them 3rd place.

Don’t care how big their lead is, without him I’d have fancied them to blow it like they did last season. 

In my humble opinion, without him they are a bang average outfit. Crucially though, they are not without him.

18 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Hearts hanging onto Shankland in the window in my opinion absolutely guarantees them 3rd place.

Don’t care how big their lead is, without him I’d have fancied them to blow it like they did last season. 

In my humble opinion, without him they are a bang average outfit. Crucially though, they are not without him.

Or maybe it would've been like the year before, when we didn't have him and still finished miles ahead in 3rd.

23 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

We comfortably finished 3rd the season before last, miles ahead of the rest, when Shankland wasn't anywhere on our radar at the time. 

We relied more on Boyce and the team as a whole to score goals, Shankland is doing his job as club captain and striker to score and play well.... What's average about that.

7 hours ago, Empty It said:

Owen Beck is a class wee player, Dundee very lucky to have him for the rest of the season.

Ish. I think there was some thing about number of clubs played for in a season and he might have had a sub appearance for Liverpool which would have precluded him from going elsewhere?

2 hours ago, O_Kahn said:

It’s a shame that Shankland tarnishes his undoubted talent by being such an arsehole.  

Famously, Ronaldo (either), Madonna, Rudi Voller and many other great players are of course likeable 🧐

However, if you mean the anti vaxx stuff - fair enough.

3 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Almost like the team is set up to provide opportunities for Shankland to score goals.