Saints v Hearts, Wednesday 7th February

5 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

When was the last time St Johnstone scored 3 times in a game?

Alloa in this season’s league cup - our only win in the tournament 🤣

In the league, the penultimate game of last season up at Ross County finished 3-3. 

Lads, you obviously fear that a brutal reality check may be coming your way here

I don't know what to tell you; maybe it is, maybe it isn't

I can tell you one thing, we're going to fight like fucken experts for the 3 points and you're not getting them without one hell of a fucken pagger

May the best team win 👍

45 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Lads, you obviously fear that a brutal reality check may be coming your way here

I don't know what to tell you; maybe it is, maybe it isn't

I can tell you one thing, we're going to fight like fucken experts for the 3 points and you're not getting them without one hell of a fucken pagger

May the best team win 👍

^^^ Google Translate:  I'm shitting it.

Some Hearts fans get really weird when they're winning games.

The inevitability of us winning 2-1 and Twitter etc., being filled with Hearts fans telling us we're one of the worst sides in the league, and that we should we play more like Dundee, is fun.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The inevitability of us winning 2-1 and Twitter etc., being filled with Hearts fans telling us we're one of the worst sides in the league, and that we should we play more like Dundee, is fun.

As far as i can see this thread is mainly St Johnstone fans giddy on beating Ross County predicting they'll win.  

We should win, we might lose.  Pretty much the same as most weeks in this league

Feel like we might lose this. More because we're probably due one than anything else.

Strange to be saying this at this point in the season given how well things are going, but I'm still not sure what our best formation or starting XI is. 

Rowles and Atkinson won't be involved apparently. The former in particular has been missed recently. Thankfully Kingsley and Halkett are probably back so we won't have to play Sibbick.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm not taking anything for granted. Levein sets up to be stuffy plus, despite our winning streak, we haven't been playing for 90 mins. Would love us to come out organised and motivated from the kick-off.

3 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

As far as i can see this thread is mainly St Johnstone fans giddy on beating Ross County predicting they'll win.  

We should win, we might lose.  Pretty much the same as most weeks in this league

Was meaning on Twitter and that, which is why i mentioned them.

Seems like anytime Hearts go on a good run some pop up and act as if youre miles ahead of the rest of the league and should simply steamroller everyone. Then a loss comes, everyones shit and the manager should be sacked, and then they vanish.

Edited by RandomGuy.

27 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Seems like anytime Hearts go on a good run some pop up and act as if youre miles ahead of the rest of the league and should simply steamroller everyone. Then a loss comes, everyones shit and the manager should be sacked, and then they vanish.

Tbf that is pretty accurate

41 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

While not wholly incorrect, the caveat is that Twitter is full of absolute weapons. It's not exclusive to Hearts.

2 hours ago, DC92 said:

Feel like we might lose this. More because we're probably due one than anything else.

Strange to be saying this at this point in the season given how well things are going, but I'm still not sure what our best formation or starting XI is. 

Rowles and Atkinson won't be involved apparently. The former in particular has been missed recently. Thankfully Kingsley and Halkett are probably back so we won't have to play Sibbick.

First paragraph I gave you a ⬆️

Then just the unnecessary Sibbick slander ⤵️

Always tough against a Levein side, especially if they go 1 up and he parks the bus like he's good at, horrible to watch but can be effective for a few months a season, enough to do you lot a job and keep you up for sure, I'll take any sort of ugly win tonight tbh. 

After our win on Saturday and only two points of sixth place now it sort of takes a lot of the pressure we have playing under away.

I would love a win.

Let’s hope for a good game and another three points. Usually a close game against the Hearts.

4 minutes ago, Broughty said:

After our win on Saturday and only two points of sixth place now it sort of takes a lot of the pressure we have playing under away.

I would love a win.

Let’s hope for a good game and another three points. Usually a close game against the Hearts.

If county win tonight they're just behind us again. It's tight as f**k and our run of games coming up is probably the hardest in the bottom six. Sure we look safe from bottom but I think that play off place will go down to the last few games.