Dees vs. The Rubbers, Sunday 11th Feb, 2pm

26 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Depends entirely on County, i think. 

Ive thought for a while we'll be in bother until the split, and we're shitfesty enough to pick up enough points to stay safe against the other bottom 6 sides.

If we're 11th headed into the split then ill worry a lot.

On 09/02/2024 at 07:25, RandomGuy. said:

You dont understand why a support whos seen their side score 2 away goals all season, by February, think its amazing we're within genuine reach of finishing in the top 6?

Dimwit.

Thank you.

On 08/02/2024 at 17:36, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf this was the table after the first round of fixtures.

Screenshot_20240208_173534_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d324617a12c176fea1d230a991125db6.jpg

You then beat St Mirren 4-0 in your next game.

The idea we'd be above you after another 10 games wouldnt have crossed anyones mind at this point considering the start of the season we'd had.

I doubt too many people genuinely thought it was going to actually happen to be fair.

If Dundee win the game in hand we will have increased our lead over St Johnstone further.  If we don’t win it,  after the additional 14 games you’ve played since the table you posted you will have closed the gap by 1 point.  That’s with your new manager bounce as well.

IMG_2982.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Liam899 said:

When? I may be wrong but I’ve never seen you need any more than the shankly stand which is 3500. Thought Saints brought a bit of atmosphere to the game, fair play. 

7 minutes ago, Lalo said:

When?

We were officially listed as the away team 

Yes, I know, that's Dee levels of clutching.

3 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I doubt too many people genuinely thought it was going to actually happen to be fair.

If Dundee win the game in hand we will have increased our lead over St Johnstone further.  If we don’t win it,  after the additional 14 games you’ve played since the table you posted you will have closed the gap by 1 point.  That’s with your new manager bounce as well.

IMG_2982.jpeg

Youve virtually matched our point tally while we've had Levein then?

Today was arguably in the top 5 performances we've had this season, FWIW, simply because we scored and had a few shots on goal.

The last few seasons have been an absolute slog, to the point id welcome relegation simply because theres an endpoint where we actually try and actively win games. Just now we're circling the drain every year trying to draw our way to safety.

There’s a theory in our workplace that Dundee fans are among the worst in the league, however I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt because I know some gracious Dee fans with some decent banter.

However, this thread really helps clarify why so many people believe Dundee fans are the worst in the league. There’s quite a few gracious comments from Saints fans (e.g., “Dundee were the better team”), however there’s no sign of any Dundee fan with even an ounce of grace or humility (you’ll usually find one or two from opposing sides).

It’s pretty weird considering they’ve been the third team in Tayside for over a decade. They’re almost as bad as Rangers fans (not quite).

Just now, Sainthearted said:

There’s a theory in our workplace that Dundee fans are among the worst in the league, however I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt because I know some gracious Dee fans with some decent banter.

However, this thread really helps clarify why so many people believe Dundee fans are the worst in the league. There’s quite a few gracious comments from Saints fans (e.g., “Dundee were the better team”), however there’s no sign of any Dundee fan with even an ounce of grace or humility (you’ll usually find one or two from opposing sides).

It’s pretty weird considering they’ve been the third team in Tayside for over a decade. They’re almost as bad as Rangers fans (not quite).

😂😂😂

Good 3 points in the end if we could just score a few more of the numerous chances we create life would be so much easier...

The penalty was a bit on the soft side but I'll take it considering some of the decisions that have shafted us lately 

Good to see levien doing his usual by sitting deeper and deeper without even looking like attacking

Onwards to county now 👍

2 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

This makes me so happy

1 minute ago, Sainthearted said:

I was expecting something more Dundee/Rangers-esque, like “you are seething” or “natural order restored”.

I did say ‘hard luck’ but you’re clearly seething so much you might have missed it. 

Just now, Sainthearted said:

Ah, we got a “you are seething”.

I think you’ve just won mediocre banter bingo.

Seems like you're seething at natural order being restored

10 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

:lol:

What an absolute state to get into.

Take your loss and f**k off.

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

Oh come on. If we had scored the winner on the 88th minute we'd be doing exactly the same.

13 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

We were officially listed as the away team 

Peaso was such an elegant little throat slitter.

Thank you for sharing, enjoy your Sunday.

8 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

It’s pretty weird considering they’ve been the third team in Tayside for over a decade. They’re almost as bad as Rangers fans

Only a St Johnstone fan could come online after his team got sworded and give it "well yeah but me and the people at my work sit and talk about you and we think you are poo poo heads"

Thank you for sharing. I hope the rest of your Sunday is as bad as you felt typing that absolute pile of shite.