Dees vs. The Rubbers, Sunday 11th Feb, 2pm

6 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

At a number of goal kicks your keeper shouted at one of your players to get their attention and once that was achieved he gave them a thumbs up.  He thereafter proceeded to do the exact same to another player.  At one goal kick he did it to three players.  Only then did he slowly begin to take the goal kick.  

By my assessment I don’t think that has anything to do with the pitch.  You may of course assess those actions differently. 

It was noticeable that when 2-1 down your keeper simply got on with things in an extremely efficient manner.

ETA just read your stat post about number of steps.  Superb 😂 -although I’d like some independent verification of them…📉 📊 

Top post, and a typical of avrils inept tactics, and lack of belief in his players! The instruction was clear, spoil, kick, pull, eye poke, wrestle and waste as much time as possible if you go in the lead. 

the Gk 😂

15 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Because you wouldnt be calling it correct if it went against you.

Technically Hearts penalty against you was correct but how many of your fans defended that decision?

Literally every corner yesterday had players bear hugging each other to the ground or preventing each other getting to the ball, and VAR never got involved. Costelloe got wiped out in the box and VAR never got involved. Yet that one time VAR randomly got involved.

If you support VAR when it randomly goes for you, dont bitch and moan when it randomly goes against you. That's what it is, just complete and utter luck of the draw on whether they can be arsed looking for something, as when they decide they will theyll spend ages trying to make a decision. 

Absolutely spot on.

15 hours ago, Pens_Dark said:

Shutup and take your medicine ffs. You lot didn’t deserve the win. End of. 

Plenty of times I’ve bemoaned VAR this season but it’s the teams responsibility to react and claw back points. 

It’s not as if we didn’t have bad decisions before VAR. 

And just to emphasise your point, this is why we’re stuck with it.

But there’s always hope…

11 hours ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

Thought Dundee deserved to win but have to say I was beginning to think it was one of those days prior to the penalty decision. I hate VAR and yesterday proved once again that it's ruining our game, probably the softest penalty I have ever seen us awarded.