Rangers FC vs Heart of Midlothian: Sat 24 Feb 2023 15:00 A date with destiny

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Disappointed Cantwell is out as he has really started to step up recently. Not sure if it was the tackle in the St Johnstone game that caused it or maybe a hamstring issue as he did appear to have an ice pack on it, but a few weeks doesn’t sound promising.

5 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

Be a miracle if we get anything from this. We're in that frantic stage of the season where anything that goes against RanTic threatens your life. 

Sorry i forgot to add our officials are cheats.

We're on a decent run playing decent football at times with the top goal scorer in the league, all this gives you a tiny bit of confidence therfore it has an absolute thrashing written on over it, 5-0 Rangers.

16 minutes ago, Empty It said:

We're on a decent run playing decent football at times with the top goal scorer in the league, all this gives you a tiny bit of confidence therfore it has an absolute thrashing written on over it, 5-0 Rangers.

If that's to be the case, then I'd appreciate it if the team could concede several of those goals BEFORE half-time to allow a hasty retreat to the boozer.

Keeping us hanging about in hope of a result only to collapse to a pasting late on is just not cricket.

This could be a dreary, predictable ref/VAR-eased Old Firm victory, or it could be the first chip in breaking the tedious, outdated mould of Scottish football.

I know which is more likely but I am aye hopeful.

9 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

If that's to be the case, then I'd appreciate it if the team could concede several of those goals BEFORE half-time to allow a hasty retreat to the boozer.

Keeping us hanging about in hope of a result only to collapse to a pasting late on is just not cricket.

You clearly didn’t follow Scotland’s qualifying campaign for the cricket World Cup 

This is probably far too late but I would recommend avoiding Paisley Road if you are heading to this game.

There are road works and 3 way traffic lights, it took me about 30 mins to do about 500 yards about 5.30pm last night and I’d imagine similar traffic levels on a match day.

The starting line-up is similar to the team we started with in the previous 3 games v Rangers.

In October we started with Sibbick and Offiah but today we have Kingsley and Atkinson instead

In November we started with Sibbick, now we have Atkinson

In December we started with Tagawa but now we start with Vargas