Gerry Adams vs. The Delicious Dark Blues

When this is another team on the end of an OF hiding, I'm usually raging at the OF side for not making it 10.

So for that reason, get it fucking up every single one of you.

I'm the real winner tonight.

Absolutely destroyed. Boys haven’t shown anything to suggest they should be starting. Back to strongest side on Sat and hopefully we can bounce back. We wouldn’t have came close regardless of what team but if we win Saturday, it’ll be worth it. Shite small team mentality etc but trust in the Doc.

2 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

f**k sake Celtic. Lazy b*****ds.

Was worried for a bit but it's very rare for teams to concede double digit goals. In fact, when was the last time it actually happened?

Where the fucks that been all season. Much more like the Celtic of the past couple of seasons tonight.

Hopefully the start of what will be a grand stand finish and not just a flash in the pan. Have to start with that 11 going forward

3 minutes ago, DavieCFC said:

Where the fucks that been all season. Much more like the Celtic of the past couple of seasons tonight.

Hopefully the start of what will be a grand stand finish and not just a flash in the pan. Have to start with that 11 going forward

The result is deceptive tbqh - I doubt any team will play as badly as we did in the first half tonight.

8 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

And that’s why I don’t gamble. 

At Least you tried to make it interesting for yourself.