Gerry Adams vs. The Delicious Dark Blues

I've not saw defending as bad as this for a long, long time and we've had our fair share of horror show seasons and performances. We've properly shat the bed here.

It's just the absolute basics. 

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I've not saw defending as bad as this for a long, long time and we've had our fair share of horror show seasons and performances. We've properly shat the bed here.

All 3 goals came from headers that should have been defended against - it's not as if they are worldy crosses - 3 basic balls into the box.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

Just now, rainbowrising said:

Is it Yang down the Celtic right? Causing us major problems. Not just on the ball but scraps for it as well. 

Either Celtic calm down or this is a severe kicking. 

They've targeted Beck because he is not getting any cover in front of him.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Celtic actually have a target-man for the first time in a while. He might not be that great but having to cover him is creating space for others to attack. Wide open at times. 

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I know we've had a go at Bakayoko - but at least he is visible - has Main touched the ball yet?

I honestly didn’t know he was playing. Hadn’t seen the teamlines. What a waste of a shirt he’s been. 

Carson and Shaunessy are having an absolute nightmare just now , and both need dropped , shaunessy looked amazing at the start of the season but he’s been 💩 recently , you couldn’t get a beer mat under him when he jumps 

Just now, Wee jeemie said:

Carson and Shaunessy are having an absolute nightmare just now , and both need dropped , shaunessy looked amazing at the start of the season but he’s been 💩 recently , you couldn’t get a beer mat under him when he jumps 

Don't think Carson has had a chance with any of them tbf.