Dunfermline Athletic -vs- Dundee United (Do we really have to edition)

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I don't either but the way he was pointing at Hamilton to try and get him a second yellow justifies it IMO

Also, Hamilton got an elbow and then a head into his own face - where he'd been playing with a broken cheekbone until very recently - and while it was accidental and he didn't complain about it, Michael Stewart went on and on about players rolling about. The man thinks he's insightful but he's just a dribbling simpleton. 

Subbed before sent off

Just now, mathematics said:

There’s a bit in Pat Nevin’s [first] book which rips into the English for their shite nicknames which just have a y/ie tagged on to the end.

And yet he is one of the worst culprits when it comes to using Pat Bonners nickname that ends in ie 

Why are we letting them totally dictate the game here!? As if we have nothing left in the tank! Need to get a grip a bit here. 

Just now, DAFC. said:

Why are we letting them totally dictate the game here!? As if we have nothing left in the tank! Need to get a grip a bit here. 

I think Sammy got banned from using the tank.

I'd have buried they chance in a 5 a side goal. And to just emphasise further, I'm utter shite, even at fives.

f**k sake.