The handball rule is insane to me, I don’t think the first half one today was a penalty, it certainly wouldn’t be under any sensible rule. However, a ball going into the net has struck an arm, how is that not a penalty but a ball bouncing down off a defenders arm in the box when it’s going nowhere is?

It would be far from perfect but the rule I would put in place now would be, if an arm obviously obstructs a pass, cross or shot at goal from the attacking team then it’s a penalty, regardless of if the arm was in a natural position. That at least seems to be objective rather than the current rule of “whatever the VAR feels like today” that we currently have.  

On 15/03/2024 at 22:42, RandomGuy. said:

You can see why the BBC have an article explaining how tough a season its been for you with injuries.

Amazed you can even compete with teams like us when thats your line up, down to the bare bones.

Personally I couldn't give two fecks what a BBC article has said,what the Celtic fans are watching is the total demolition of a treble winning squad.
St Brendan is doing his best Frank Sinatra performance of My Way,all season long.
His in game management yesterday was the best my way to throw a game even at 3-0.

12 minutes ago, willywastecoat said:

Personally I couldn't give two fecks what a BBC article has said,what the Celtic fans are watching is the total demolition of a treble winning squad.
St Brendan is doing his best Frank Sinatra performance of My Way,all season long.
His in game management yesterday was the best my way to throw a game even at 3-0.

My jibe was that Celtic get an article about injury issues when theyre left with multi-million pounds signings having to play, while other clubs lose more and are left with less but dont get that excuse.

On 15/03/2024 at 12:36, The Saintee said:

Lose and move on. 

Celtic fans to moan about some perceived injustice 

17 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Clearly offside, but Celtic scored it so we're in for another 2 minute wait while they try and find a way to make it count.

17 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

And now Kyogo has started diving in the box, blatant at both the time and at VAR, yet no booking.

Great stuff, suspect he'll just continue doing it now seeing as theres no consequence. 

34 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

My jibe was that Celtic get an article about injury issues when theyre left with multi-million pounds signings having to play, while other clubs lose more and are left with less but dont get that excuse.

45 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Every club has players that are perceived to be not good enough ,the fans are the judge and jury.
Reading outside noise is just another opinion M8.
You will need to explain the last bit better M8?

14 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Better performance until we started making subs in the 70th minute.

Kyogo and Kuhn both looked good and what a difference when we actually look for Kyogo. 

St Brendan's style is a possession possession game,Kyogo making runs and not getting the ball all season is detrimental to the style.
I agree with Kuhn hes very much a confidence player looking to face the full-back up and take him on,where as before he would just look for the easy ball.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Celtic fans on Twitter are currently arguing that Robinsons "handball" not being a penalty is further proof of a masonic conspiracy, while simultaneously agreeing it shouldnt be a penalty going by the laws.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Celtic fans on Twitter are currently arguing that Robinsons "handball" not being a penalty is further proof of a masonic conspiracy, while simultaneously agreeing it shouldnt be a penalty going by the laws.

Cool m8