Are the Media Against Your Team?

On 18/03/2024 at 17:33, Darren Adams said:

The survey does come from the OF side of things as they're the two clubs that seem pedal that narrative the most. Regardless, thanks for your reply. 

That's because they get the most coverage, and are bigoted simpletons that think unless you're sucking their boaby, you're one of the other side and against them. They want to have some sort of North Korea contrlled media, where anyone not saying how wonderful they are gets strapped to the front of a cannon.*  

In fact even when the media is sucking up to them, they're so paranoid they think they're against them.

*sounds like something Hearts should be doing, would bring an added attraction to the One O Clock gun, seeing a media pundit or journalist splattered all over Princess st gardens.  

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 18/03/2024 at 17:47, Darren Adams said:

I'm writing my dissertation on whether Scottish football media should be allowed to be biased or not and would appreciate it if you could take five minutes to fill out this survey. 

I'm trying to get as wide a range of fans from different clubs and I'd love to hear your thoughts on the subject, cheers.

CLICK HERE to take the survey.

https://qualtricsxmxpcb8gqsr.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0izk2lDIKF8JYJ8 

Basically, I already have some groundwork. I have partnered with https://edubirdie.com/dissertation-writing-services for this. Things are going well, but I want to collect more statistics and opinions from real people.

It's obvious that they SHOULD NOT be biased. However, they seem to have been spitting on that notion. Their actions increasingly resemble a deliberate promotion of the "preferred" point of view.

Edited by Keyesper

On 18/03/2024 at 16:26, VincentGuerin said:

Anyone who thinks the papers have an "agenda" beyond selling papers (when it comes to sport) is an idiot. Same goes with podcasts, radio, tv, whatever.

All they want is your attention or money. If you're getting all worked up about bias, you're missing the point.

Anyway, it's fitba. Everyone's fucking biased.

You’re biased enough for everyone. Hibs, Livingston, Aberdeen, Celtic, Meadowbank Thistle, Ferranti Thistle, have I missed any team?

“whether Scottish football media should be allowed to be biased or not”

At which educational establishment are you studying?  The one the teaches you all Scottish media is biased towards the Glasgow scum, or the one that teaches you there is no law to prevent this?