Dandies v those Dastardly Dees

1 hour ago, K.T said:

Will I be able to buy and collect a ticket for this tomorrow?

From Dens until 1pm. They're not on sale through there to pick up or buy in person.

I think it'll end in a draw which means anything but a Hibs win and we've made top six with a game to spare against Rangers midweek.

Tomorrow will most likely come down to Hibs result rather than us going and winning. If we make it we can count ourselves very lucky (despite having a good season overall the team isn't top six quality yet). Our results against the five teams above us are telling but the extra funds would be lovely and we have been too good for the rabble at the bottom of the league.

Mon the Dee.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Curtis Main, Josh Mulligan and Ryan Howley all back fit for this game, only Owen Beck and Diego Pineda unavailable tomorrow.

Unless you read the BBC website preview, who insist on telling us that Lee Ashcroft will miss out through injury…

Edited by Spikethedee

See we're all absolutely jiggin' for this...

Just can't see us winning at Pittodrie. Last trip was the 3-3 when we were 3-1 up and the Dons got a penalty at the death.

Our last performance up there was good but we were playing much better then and we still didn't win.

Hoping for a win as I always do at this time on a Saturday but expect another score draw.

1-1.