Tactics,formations,etc etc.Fact is weve just not been good enough with respect.Fact is weve been found out at this level.3 wins from God knows how many.Granted weve punched above our considerable weight for years.Reality has finally caught up with us.Quality,fan base,budgets etc etc.Not to mention finance draining court cases.Christ eventually its going to take its toll.Not sure if weve finally found our level.Going forward,massive rebuild will be required to just stay in the Championship next season nevermind challenging to get back up to the so called holy grail.Shame that money talks,but that is unfortunately a luxury Livingston Fc don't halve.Fact!.

I enjoyed the 'Hearts are Falling Apart Again' song from Livi fans on twenty odd minutes. That was never going to come back and bite them on the arse. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

I enjoyed the 'Hearts are Falling Apart Again' song from Livi fans on twenty odd minutes. That was never going to come back and bite them on the arse. 

All ten of them

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

FFS don't begrudge them 20 odd mins of joy after the season we've had.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

well my worries about it being as dull as last time weren’t justified 

If Livingston could maintain the level of  intensity they opened with for 90 minutes they’d be dangerous

Or just have a decent defence that could hold onto a 2 goal lead. 

As i said pre match, i hope to f**k we ditch the lot of them and get a completely new defence for next season, none of them are any good.

Thought Shankland was brilliant yesterday. A goal, two assists and a big hand in the other goal. Great to see.

No real animosity towards Livingston. Don't like their pitch but that's about it, hardly an offensive club. Good luck for next season.

1 minute ago, Dav nan Gael said:

I along with others, haven't been turning up recently, for football reasons predominantly,we've already moved onto next season 

Aye looked a decent amount considering our league position and how bad it was the last time we played there. 

Poor sods getting false hope, but at least they got treated to us scoring 2 goals.

image.thumb.png.594a5c85d31ae9b76e05ae5ffb46dfe6.png

8 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

He'll miss us really, think we're growing on him, isn't nearly as unhinged talking about Livi lately, either that or his meds are working. 

When it comes to Livi, he is the Michael Stewart of P&B.

10 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

When it comes to Livi, he is the voice of Scottish football's conscience.

FTFY.

I'll never apologise for being against franchise football and the theft of clubs.

Fortunately, we won't be seeing them again any time soon. If ever.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

FTFY

Pfffft.

Utter nonsense.

Livi are the bad guys here. I'd never put the boot into any other club of their size, as my extensive and thrilling body of work on this magnificent forum will attest.

Livi are a special case. They are one of three clubs whose eventual liquidation will genuinely be a cause for celebration, and, hopefully for our game, for reflection on a shameful episode.

f**k them.

5 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Pfffft.

Utter nonsense.

Livi are the bad guys here. I'd never put the boot into any other club of their size, as my extensive and thrilling body of work on this magnificent forum will attest.

Livi are a special case. They are one of three clubs whose eventual liquidation will genuinely be a cause for celebration, and, hopefully for our game, for reflection on a shameful episode.

f**k them.

I like their stadium. Handy for the shops too.