Smokies v Spiders

40 minutes ago, Fitbafan36 said:

Looks like a back 3 for Arbroath. Stewart and Delaney wing backs and Mackinnon, Dow and Gold in central midfield. Something a bit different which I don’t mind 

Even now?

10 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Even now?

Nah changed my mind now 😂 9 at the back second half please Jim.

In all seriousness he cannot leave all those guys on the pitch. Respectfully don’t give a toss what next seasons plans are. Bird on and give guys like slater and norey a run out because there’s no way they can be any worse

6 minutes ago, ellichtie said:

Literally f**k off McIntyre, stealing a wage.

I am actually struggling to think of a situation in any league where results have been this bad and they haven't been sacked.

6 minutes ago, kentish said:

I am actually struggling to think of a situation in any league where results have been this bad and they haven't been sacked.

John Brownlie, 2002/2003.  Relegation from div 1 wasn't all his fault, his hands were tied, budget meant we couldn't sign good players etc etc.  Oh, and we kept him over the summer to make a fresh start at division 2 until he eventually resigned in October.  

image.thumb.png.24ce2b653edb6c46b51a8da3e9fd48db.png

2 minutes ago, DUAFC said:

At the risk of adding fuel to Big Dunc's argument is it looking like we've downed tools ?

Well I'm 552 miles away in Margate but I have to say 1 shot not on target makes me think the tools were left in the bag 

4 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

John Brownlie, 2002/2003.  Relegation from div 1 wasn't all his fault, his hands were tied, budget meant we couldn't sign good players etc etc.  Oh, and we kept him over the summer to make a fresh start at division 2 until he eventually resigned in October.  

image.thumb.png.24ce2b653edb6c46b51a8da3e9fd48db.png

Nice bit of research, this list  is 12 games plus the period from start of the 03/04  season to October probably would be similar to McIntyre I'm guessing

3 minutes ago, kentish said:

Nice bit of research, this list  is 12 games plus the period from start of the 03/04  season to October probably would be similar to McIntyre I'm guessing

https://arbroatharchive.co.uk/matches.php?

Thankfully, all our misery has been exhaustively collated so we can learn absolutely nothing from it.