🔴🔵 The Caley v Morton 🔵🔵

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Nobody else in the Championship has come close to 100 bookings, not in the last 20 years anyway. 

Next highest total is 90. That was also Morton. Last season. 

There’s been a lot of discussion about whether we could replace Oakley and Muirhead’s goals if they both leave, but I do hope due consideration is given to us replacing Power and Broadfoot’s yellow card count. These numbers will not be easy to replicate next season without the right recruitment. 

9 hours ago, mcjameos said:

Can anyone draw any conclusions from that?

My conclusion would be that the sfa hate us and there's a conspiracy going on against some teams in blue.

1 hour ago, Mr.Blue said:

My conclusion would be that the sfa hate us and there's a conspiracy going on against some teams in blue.

Maybe because we were the only club in the country with the sense to vote against the introduction of VAR!

Not sure what the stat was after the muirhead red card on Friday, but before that we had comfortably the most yellow cards in the division yet had the least amount of red cards out of everyone. Absolute masters of shithousery.