🔴🔵 The Caley v Morton 🔵🔵

15 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Team with the second best defensive record in this league

You can remind yourself of that when you enter the play offs.

2 hours ago, LargsTON said:

You can remind yourself of that when you enter the play offs.

I see you're unfamiliar with the work of Malkmus. 

1 hour ago, AyrshireTon said:

George Oakley to score the winner.

Followed by Gardyne to send us to the seaside leagues after scoring the winner then exposing his tiny pecker in celebration. Again.

These are the games we either turn into prime Barca or that Brechin City team, players still fighting for contracts so it won't be a case of downing tools. Equally as nice to be able to relax about this game as it is frustrating that we have nothing to play for.

I wouldn’t be shocked to see us win this game, we need to win and Morton are hardly flying at the moment. However, Queen’s Park are very likely to beat Airdrie, who have the play-offs approaching. We’re gonna have to show something here or it’s not looking good to remain in the league.

edit - has to be noted that all 3 League One sides in the play off have a dead rubber this weekend, while our pathetic side struggles to stay in the division

Edited by Sir Tarmo

2 hours ago, Sir Tarmo said:

I wouldn’t be shocked to see us win this game, we need to win and Morton are hardly flying at the moment. However, Queen’s Park are very likely to beat Airdrie, who have the play-offs approaching.

Think that's right. This will start out being an 'important game', but I expect the players on the pitch will know it's irrelevant long before the final whistle.

We can all then sit back and enjoy Ferguson's tirade about Airdrie 'downing tools' etc...

2 hours ago, Sir Tarmo said:

edit - has to be noted that all 3 League One sides in the play off have a dead rubber this weekend, while our pathetic side struggles to stay in the division

Flashbacks to the Sean McGinty game at Arbroath reading this, still wake up in cold sweats thinking about it.