Ross County v Hibs (Sat, 4th May)

1 minute ago, stressball said:

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome.

Aye, it's also the reason why the bookie drives a better car than you and I. 

56 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Suspiciously looked like racist abuse aimed at Efete and/or Dhanda there. Seriously hope I’m wrong.

39 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Yeah.  I see Andrew Henderson made mention of it without implying anything.   

What's the story with this?

Hopefully untrue. 

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

What's the story with this?

Hopefully untrue. 

At one point during the game, Dhanda and Efete were pointing out some Hibs fans to the referee, and the referee then reported something to the fourth official.  Could be anything, but…

We're quite an innovative team in terms of how we keep finding new ways to lose.

Apart from that, nothing new learned today. I'll repeat what I said just over a month ago, I wouldn't keep a single player of this squad. Not the kids, not cold pasta Marcondes, none of them. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

We're quite an innovative team in terms of how we keep finding new ways to lose.

Apart from that, nothing new learned today. I'll repeat what I said just over a month ago, I wouldn't keep a single player of this squad. Not the kids, not cold pasta Marcondes, none of them. 

I said a few weeks ago, I would only keep a few players. I'd like to change that to Maolida only and that's it. The rest of them especially Rocky, Newell and Jair can go. If we start next season with half of this squad, we're in trouble. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

Absolutely delighted with that win. More-so given the condescending patter of the unbearable Hibs TV commentators. I was reliably informed before the game by them that Hibs should be “coming up here and steamrolling teams like Ross County”.

Enjoy the A9, boys.