Ross County v Hibs (Sat, 4th May)

1 minute ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Absolutely delighted with that win. More-so given the condescending patter of the unbearable Hibs TV commentators. I was reliably informed before the game by them that Hibs should be “coming up here and steamrolling teams like Ross County”.

Enjoy the A9, boys.

The Hibs tv commentators are idiots mate. 

Hibs should be having a good look at Ian Murray and Rhys McCabe for their next manager.

They could also do worse than putting in a bid for Simon Murray. They should also ask Millwall about a loan for Nisbet.

Just now, Staggie_93 said:

Are we finally making Dingwall a place  nobody wants to go to? Brilliant result for us

Need to close the Wimpy to do that mate. 

4 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Absolutely delighted with that win. More-so given the condescending patter of the unbearable Hibs TV commentators. I was reliably informed before the game by them that Hibs should be “coming up here and steamrolling teams like Ross County”.

Enjoy the A9, boys.

All part of our entitled 'We're a big club' delusion. 

At the risk of heavy ridicule I am firmly of the view that Steve Clarke should give up all notions of taking the likes of Jacob Brown/ Ollie McBurnie to the Euros and seriously consider calling up Simon Murray. He's no Messi but he'll cause defenders no end of trouble if he gets a chance. 

1 minute ago, Steve Carrella said:

At the risk of heavy ridicule I am firmly of the view that Steve Clarke should give up all notions of taking the likes of Jacob Brown/ Ollie McBurnie to the Euros and seriously consider calling up Simon Murray. He's no Messi but he'll cause defenders no end of trouble if he gets a chance. 

There’s no question Laidlaw should be ahead of Kelly or Clark. 

22 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

Are we finally making Dingwall a place  nobody wants to go to?

..are you talking only about football? ;)

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

At one point during the game, Dhanda and Efete were pointing out some Hibs fans to the referee, and the referee then reported something to the fourth official.  Could be anything, but…

Then, the fourth official and ref summoned (who I presume was) the match delegate from the tunnel area for a word. That’s not something I’ve seen in years.

Posted (edited)

Laidlaw was excellent, my MotM with 3 tremendous saves. 

If the game had ended 4 4 and I wouldn’t have been surprised with both teams squandering multiple opportunities. Delighted with the win and I will watch sportscene tonight with a smile on my face, something I have rarely done this season.

Edited by silver

Can someone/anyone explain the Hibs goal kick thing with 2 defenders in the box? It all seemed very deliberate, strategic, intentional, planned etc, but to no discernable benefit that I could see. What am I missing?

Ta

7 minutes ago, Rosscubed said:

Can someone/anyone explain the Hibs goal kick thing with 2 defenders in the box? It all seemed very deliberate, strategic, intentional, planned etc, but to no discernable benefit that I could see. What am I missing?

Ta

It's what the elite teams do. 

Fraudulent managers throughout the ages have liked to copy what's going on at the top. 

We spent 900k on Vente and Simon Murray looked several levels above him today. I’d have him back instantly over the shite we’ve got just now.

1 hour ago, Staggie_93 said:

Are we finally making Dingwall a place  nobody wants to go to? Brilliant result for us

It was beautiful day today!!

1 hour ago, Steve Carrella said:

Yes definately! No ridicule at all. Would be a super sub to have on the bench at the very least!!!