Celtic v Hearts

Celtic need to get to grips with Shankland. CCV and Scales haven’t really formed that formidable partnership, fair play to Scales for getting his deal, he’s worked hard for it. 
Johnston and Taylor will need to put a shift in today. 
I’d probably start with Kühn and Forrest on the left, we’ve also got Palma so no need force Maeda in too early. 
Should be a good game today. 

On 01/05/2024 at 07:51, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

When was the last time Celtic last 3 league games in a season to a team other than Rangers?  Aberdeen in the 80s maybe?  I know we've never done it, so would be a decent achievement.

I cannot answer that but I have read elsewhere that we haven't managed it in my lifetime. The last time we won more than 2 in a row against this lot was when we had a 5 win in a row streek back in 1959/60/61 which is bloody depressing. I live in hope to see us manage it again. Starting today would be fun. 

4 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Being totally honest, I don't think we have the ability to deal with a midfield three of O'Riley, McGregor and Hatate. They are just very good players.

McGregor isn't even half fit at the moment so he's not his usual self.

We've actually knocked it around pretty well and created chances. That'll be it going off now though.