Celtic v Hearts

Great pass from O'Riley, Furuhashi must have more goals than games against us, seems to score every time (except the last 2).

The referee just stopped a Hearts break to award Celtic a free kick on the edge of the box for two of their players running into each other.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, DC92 said:

The referee just stopped a Hearts break to award Celtic a free kick on the edge of the box for two of their players running into each other.

Suprised Lembikisa wasn't booked.

He booked Shankland for less.

Edited by Empty It

12 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Wasn't it for your right back shoving Forrest into Hatate?

11 minutes ago, Lex said:

Another tummy tickle?

Celtic have lost three league games this season and two of them were against Hearts. 

Hearts player put the ball out for injured player, Celtic give the ball back as is normal, roundly booed by the fans, classy as always Celtic fans.

4 hours ago, geddyalexneil said:

I cannot answer that but I have read elsewhere that we haven't managed it in my lifetime. The last time we won more than 2 in a row against this lot was when we had a 5 win in a row streek back in 1959/60/61 which is bloody depressing. I live in hope to see us manage it again. Starting today would be fun. 

This is a decent Hearts side but they're not in the same class as the 1959 team

That was a good watch. Celtic popping it around, some decent link-up play and goals.

I think Celtic’s press kept Hearts and Shankland quiet today. Clark made some terrific saves, that double save was outrageous and should be one of our keepers on the plane next month  

At the other end Hart kept it from becoming a nervy encounter. 
Still need to see more from Kühn, why doesn’t he shoot when in great positions!? 
Jamesy Forrest was looking sharp today, committing defenders & opening up spaces. 
Kyogo’s second was sublime, how’s your touch lad? The vision to follow that over your shoulder & place it past the keeper on the volley is great technique. 
O’Riley with another peach of a pen.

That sets the tone for next weekend’s encounter with Rangers and hopefully another 3pts.