Heart of Midlothian - 2024/25 European Tour

Daniel Oyegoke is a f**king terrible, terrible defender. He was horrific against us and that's an absolute bombscare moment.

That's howling.

31 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

British club m8 🇬🇧 👞 

Theres no such thing as Britain when it comes to football.

I'd be f**king raging if Ricki Lamie did that for us last season nevermind in a European competition by a supposed new quality addition to the backline on a likely big wage in the dying seconds.

That could potentially cost Hearts millions.

Can't understand why the Hearts boy has just tried to block him rather than just hoofing it clear when there's only seconds left on the clock. Horrific decision making.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Daniel Oyegoke is a f**king terrible, terrible defender. He was horrific against us and that's an absolute bombscare moment.

That's howling.

I agree Oyegoke is kinda looking like a dud and TBQH is not an upgrade on Sibbick who he nominally replaced. 

Has to be said though, Penrice couldn't close down the guy delivering the cross as he was trying to cover two men..... Rowles AWOL....

Absolute gutter that. Bar a shaky first 20 we were good and contained them pretty well. Also used the ball well and had a few chances. If it finishes 0-0 I'd have had us down as favourites to go through.

Having said that they are beatable and we know what we need to do. It's winnable 

3 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

I agree Oyegoke is kinda looking like a dud and TBQH is not an upgrade on Sibbick who he nominally replaced. 

Has to be said though, Penrice couldn't close down the guy delivering the cross as he was trying to cover two men..... Rowles AWOL....

I take it Halkett is injured?