Killie in Europe 2024/25

Belgian mob were shite, long ball pish; never handled the pitch.

Killie were blood-and-thunder shite, long ball pish, but handled the pitch.

4-zip Brugguh next leg, I fear.  

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Well Killie have put themselves in a great position to throw this tie away in the final 10 minutes in Belgium.

On the contrary.......hate to say it but I think Killie arent progressing in this tournament..

1 minute ago, Claudia Gentile said:

Both are surprisingly verdant. I'm beginning to doubt your CP credentials, tovarisch.

You do seem like the type that would holiday in Tajikistan, jagfox. 

Just now, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Scot Gardiner to announce that Caley Thistle first team training will now take place in Tajikistan

I'm not sure the Tajiks are ready for Duncan Ferguson. Gardiner might get a job in the economic ministry though. Swings and roundabouts.

All square heading over to Cercles and even if they don't get through have a decent tie in the Conference League qualifiers.

Is the football supporting population of Bruges greater than  Glasgow's?

Just wondering what the support 'carve up' between Club Bruges and this team is.Anyone know.?

4 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Is the football supporting population of Bruges greater than  Glasgow's?

Just wondering what the support 'carve up' between Club Bruges and this team is.Anyone know.?

Cercles are the diddy team of the two. Lucky if they get 10000 next week and that's including 2000+ Killie fans heading over.

6 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

Both are surprisingly verdant. I'm beginning to doubt your CP credentials, tovarisch.

Coincedentally (I've spelt that wrong) I watched a prog on Al Jazeera this evening on exactly this topic.This is a football forum so I'll leave it there.

Very similar. Dushanbe has a taller flagpole though.

It doesn’t have the worlds narrowest hotel or a famous toffee (which is rank) named after it though. 

Really happy with how we played there. Apart from the first 15 minutes of the second half we matched them, and we had them on the ropes for the last 15/20 and were unlucky not to find a winner. They are definitely there for the taking next week. We looked much fitter towards the end and they play their league opener this weekend. All else fails, I'll drown myself in Leffe. 

Feel that Killie probably deserved a win out of that but may live to rue it. Fingers crossed for next week, but I have an horrible feeling that the match up that presented itself for the first 10 mins of the second half will manifest for the full 90 minutes....

32 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I imagine it's been said already, but very bad celticy vibes from Bruges with what could easily be a Celtic away top and a big shamrock on the front.

I actually thought it would be a good Celtic away/3rd kit