CLYDEBANK 2024/2025

The Talbot groundsman better be getting a statue outside Beechwood after all this love!

Comfortably the most important employee of the club by the looks of it!

The Talbot boys seem to be more into gardening than football... King Canute trying to hold back the tide springs to mind... can see a few dropping away from the games and going watching the greens keepers at Turnberry to get their fix 

Our ground suits us fine thanks 😆

9 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

The Talbot groundsman better be getting a statue outside Beechwood after all this love!

The Talbot boys seem to be more into gardening than football... King Canute trying to hold back the tide springs to mind... can see a few dropping away from the games and going watching the greens keepers at Turnberry to get their fix 

We got half way to Auchinleck season before last midweek and the game got called off.Thank god they had a grass pitch it was a marvellous waste of a night.

20 minutes ago, Eadie is God said:

We got half way to Auchinleck season before last midweek and the game got called off.Thank god they had a grass pitch it was a marvellous waste of a night.

I seem to recall Clydebank having a game called off last season...

3 hours ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

They used to make a big deal of having the pitch "verti drained" on twitter , pictures and even videos.... embarrassing 

It must be a slow week to be dragging all this plastic pitch nonsense up yet again .. imo if you dont like watching football on plastic then dont go.

17 minutes ago, mike strutter said:

They used to make a big deal of having the pitch "verti drained" on twitter , pictures and even videos.... embarrassing 

It must be a slow week to be dragging all this plastic pitch nonsense up yet again .. imo if you dont like watching football on plastic then dont go.

Your lads should have made a similar one when they were sweeping the pellets into a more even distribution. 

7 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

Talbot fans were saying just last week that if Beechwood ever installed artificial they would stop going.  So there's that...

Nice to see you back and raring to go after your toe curling meltdown on this topic last week. Stay strong M8. 

Just now, Shanner said:

u back and raring to go after your toe curling meltdown on this topic last week. Stay strong M8. 

Been busy, but nice that you missed me.

Still trolling i see?  Just with the added oddity of having a collective cry w**k over your pitch? :D  

4 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

Been busy, but nice that you missed me.

Still trolling i see?  Just with the added oddity of having a collective cry w**k over your pitch? :D  

f**k off ya boring fud. 

16 minutes ago, Shanner said:

f**k off ya boring fud. 

Yep, you are right, nothing more exciting than your 2000th post about artificial pitches and how grass is much better...

Thrilling, thanks for your input

Edited by KirkyRobRoy

5 hours ago, clansman said:

Just in from Lowland league. Sons going astro

https://dumbartonfootballclub.com/dumbarton-fc-community-trust/

"An integral part of the project will be the installation of an artificial playing surface and development of facilities at the Marbill Coaches Stadium* for the benefit of the community. It is intended that this initiative will also help underpin the sustainability and future development of the Club."

Thank~you lord. Our tenancy at the (Bog)~ heid was a woeful experience. I’m still drying oot efter 20 odd years. That’s why Scottish 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 football is going backwards.

2 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

Yep, you are right, nothing more exciting that your 2000th post about artificial pitches and how grass is much better...

Thrilling, thanks for your input

yaay, another stalker. 

1 minute ago, Shanner said:

yaay, another stalker. 

Wasnt it YOU that replied to me?

Loving the deflection tactic.... not really working out for you though

How your pitch?  Its a lovely pitch.. you really should get those beads brushed up so they dont go in the players boots though

Auchinleck Talbot FC complete and continue with various grounds  improvements | Cumnock Chronicle

3 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

Wasnt it YOU that replied to me?

Loving the deflection tactic.... not really working out for you though

How your pitch?  Its a lovely pitch.. you really should get those beads brushed up so they dont go in the players boots though

Auchinleck Talbot FC complete and continue with various grounds  improvements | Cumnock Chronicle

I replied to a Clydebank poster and now you're behaving like an unhinged oddity. Again. 

Isn't there a Greggs you should be looting or something? You seem the type. 

3 minutes ago, Shanner said:

I replied to a Clydebank poster and now you're behaving like an unhinged oddity. Again. 

Isn't there a Greggs you should be looting or something? You seem the type. 

You dont think the persistent and over the top love of your dear green pitch, and slating everyone elses strikes others as a touch odd?  Not even a little?

Grass pitches can be brilliant, they can also be utter shite... 

Artificial pitches can be brilliant, they can also be utter shite...

Artificial pitches like it or not, are the way my (and MANY other clubs) have chosen to go, for a multitude of reasons including consistency, money generation, price and ease of upkeep, you and your Talbot trolls standing with your arms crossed saying "well i dont like it" isnt going to change that

3 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

You dont think the persistent and over the top love of your dear green pitch, and slating everyone elses strikes others as a touch odd?  Not even a little?

Grass pitches can be brilliant, they can also be utter shite... 

Artificial pitches can be brilliant, they can also be utter shite...

Artificial pitches like it or not, are the way my (and MANY other clubs) have chosen to go, for a multitude of reasons including consistency, money generation, price and ease of upkeep, you and your Talbot trolls standing with your arms crossed saying "well i dont like it" isnt going to change that

I asked you, perfectly civilly, to f**k off.