Rangers FC vs Dundee FC - The Least Anticipated Game of the Season.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Fully expect Rangers to turn this around but I'm delighted by how much we've fucking rattled Clement this season as is. Anymore might be actually detrimental to his health.

I'm not so sure they'll turn it round. If they dont tomorrow night is going to be way too nervy.

1 minute ago, Hendo said:

I'm not so sure they'll turn it round. If they dont tomorrow night is going to be way too nervy.

They'll come out firing and we struggle to hold onto leads. 

It was yet another simple goal we lost.

If Rangers can get a reaction, they'll win IMO. Not being disingenuous or overly negative about us, just that this situation is where we have been punished time and again this season.

That said, if the bald fraud continues allowing his team to just sit off us and he doesn't get a reaction I can see us getting another goal.

Posted (edited)

Sportsound are being idiots, if Rangers lose here, then Celtic will be playing a dead rubber on the last game.

I mean, I'm all for a bit of a fun, but it's not happening.

Edit: on a side note, Tom English is fucking murder to listen to. Self righteous ass.

Edited by Ric

I'm staying well aware of how we've defended leads this season and it can't be forgotten since the commentators always trot out that stat. If we even hang on for a draw though I'd absolutely love it just to get it up them.

Imagine being in the trenches and you turn round hoping for some inspirational tactical advice and Alex fucking Rae is staring at you.

uh oh disaster GIF by PBS

Can Sky please stop producing stats that point to our inevitable bottle job?

My heart doesn't need it.

9 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

They are genuinely getting put on.

Thirders, then, coz Richey will put them on. Imagine ye didnae and they won. I’m no superstitious in any way. Sorry for bad typeing as ma fingers are crossed.