The Dee v The Killie

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Fide said:

Loves a swim. Loves a win. 

Loves a goal against us as well. Could've made it two already too.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

From the picture shown on Killie Tv with the lines drawn. The guy playing the ball in behind is blocked from a pole in the stand. Can’t actually tell when the ball was kicked. Magnificent stuff from VAR again

4 minutes ago, superkillieaway said:

From the picture shown on Killie Tv with the lines drawn. The guy playing the ball in behind is blocked from a pole in the stand. Can’t actually tell when the ball was kicked. Magnificent stuff from VAR again

VAR can use any camera angle to determine when the ball was kicked.

Dundee players absolutely love a dive, don't they? McCowan does it time after time and never gets booked for it, while they've also had two blatant dives in the box by two other fannies. If St. Johnstone get flushed in the playoffs as I hope, Dundee might just be the team I'll hope to see rock bottom next season. 

2 minutes ago, David Merdy's Boots said:

Dundee players absolutely love a dive, don't they? McCowan does it time after time and never gets booked for it, while they've also had two blatant dives in the box by two other fannies. If St. Johnstone get flushed in the playoffs as I hope, Dundee might just be the team I'll hope to see rock bottom next season. 

200.gif?cid=ff874017xr0nbumsv2ud7synl6v4

2 minutes ago, David Merdy's Boots said:

What a fucking melt.

10 minutes ago, David Merdy's Boots said:

Ach, its the end of the season, its sunny & we're all in a good mood. Quit them negative waves man.

32 minutes ago, David Merdy's Boots said:

let it go GIF

12 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

He has a cracking cross on him in occasion, but I'm not gonna miss Dodgson when he leaves.

Every long throw is a foul throw, one of them he had both feet at least a foot over the touchline. 

Posted (edited)

Given every advantage in the last 15 and still couldn't win a top six game. Our inability to beat teams with 10 men deserves to be studied. Wouldn't have been right to win though, shame it wasn't 2-2.

Hopefully scouts looking at McCowan decide against going for him after the worst 10 minutes of his career, blimey. Should still have his head up, magic player and hopefully should be around next season.

A good season for Dundee comes to an end, now the aim to consolidate this begins.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

13 minutes ago, The Master said:

Killie fans invading the pitch to celebrate a draw against Dundee. 

They are about 12 yr old ffs 🤣