St Mirren European Tour 2024

Lex

3 minutes ago, chingford said:

Wassup, ric?

Englisjks comment or the near miss…?

Olusanya and Mandron walking over the ball in the box.

As for English, jinkies how do people listen to this idiot on a regular basis.

Bloody hell, another one. I'm happier for us to be missing sitters if they don't score, but bloody hell..

Edited by Ric

We’ve given the ball away cheaply in midfield too many tImes and the decision making and finishing has been poor so far.

I think Brown has been really good. He looks a real threat for us and has sent in a couple of great balls.

We really should be in the lead here. Hopefully Olusanya and Mandron can take one of these chances. Aside from poor finishing, Olusanya has ran them ragged so far and looked dangerous.

On the balance of play, we’ve been the better in the first half, hopefully we can convert a chance or two after the break.

Olusanya really does have something, was surprised how little he started for you last season as from my perspective he was a super sub who changed games. 

Missing the kind of chances he has in the first half has sort of helped me see why perhaps. If he nips that in the bud he could be a top, top striker at this level.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Olusanya really does have something, was surprised how little he started for you last season as from my perspective he was a super sub who changed games.

It's all in context, he literally looked like a headless chicken when he first arrived, seemed like a complete Robinson gamble, and he was rotten when given game time. He finally gets loaned out to Arbroath and most of us thought, "ok, if he can show in the championship, perhaps he'll develop more than just having pace". He didn't he was rotten at Arbroath too. When he came back I don't think anyone expected him to get game time and for him to be shipped out sharpish, but he got a chance, and he took it. Granted, as that super sub, but he didn't last the 90 so that's what he was kept as. Slowly he's being given a starting place, and he's grown with it.

You're right, there is something about him, how far he'll go I don't know, but it's fair to say he's surprised most of us.

So, yeah, lots of context with Olusanya.