Ross County [6] : [1] Raith Rovers

Just now, Savage Henry said:

One of the best players I have ever seen play for us.  Stepped up and dragged us through the split.  

Dhanda’s a very good player, and will surely be getting a nice new contract at a high level, eh?

3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Is this now the worst play off ‘performance’ by a championship team? Or does Falkirk or Inverness still take that title?

That would be either our game Vs Motherwell or Partick Vs County last season.

7 minutes ago, Comrie said:

St. Johnstone were worse than us for most of the season, but when they needed it, they got results. We didn't. No-one to blame but ourselves.

Were we?

We were comfortably the worst side in the league under MacLean, then we sacked him and over the next 29 games we gained more than you in literally every metric, even overturning a goal difference gap.

Just now, TxRover said:

Dhanda’s a very good player, and will surely be getting a nice new contract at a high level, eh?

Away to Hearts.  Though I could easily see him back on loan at some point. 

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Away to Hearts.  Though I could easily see him back on loan at some point. 

I thought his contract at Hearts is up, no?

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

One of the best players I have ever seen play for us.  Stepped up and dragged us through the split.  

I think Dhanda is the most talented English player in the league. 

He has always given everything and been committed to the relegation battles. 

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Ross Laidlaw choosing his moment to turn from shite Scottish goalkeeper to prime Buffon.

tbf to Laidlaw, he's been like this for the past few seasons, just has a completely dreadful defence in front of him.

5 minutes ago, embow said:

In some small way I'm quite happy that we will be competing again in what is by far the best, most exciting and hardest league in Scottish football. I hope that we are able to replicate this season's efforts in the next season. No guarantees though for that.

I think the ground work was already started for next season, will be interesting to see who's papped oot and what quality is coming in

We wont have long to wait

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Ross Laidlaw choosing his moment to turn from shite Scottish goalkeeper to prime Buffon.

People say this, but County keep taking highly rated young English based keepers to challenge him and he keeps proving he’s better than them.  He’s better than Kelly or Clark.  

7 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Sensational stuff.  Fair play to Raith for having a go but the difference in quality is miles.  

Same vibes:

High Five Parks And Rec GIF

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Were we?

We were comfortably the worst side in the league under MacLean, then we sacked him and over the next 29 games we gained more than you in literally every metric, even overturning a goal difference gap.

Let's not let facts get in the way of things.

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Partick took it to penalties. Raith have been roundly battered both games 

And we were shite for about half an hour in the play off final 2 years ago. I can think of 5 worse play off performances than that without even thinking about it.