Group E πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡°πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

That’s every team goaled now. How rare or common is that I wonder. There’s usually one utter shite team at a Euros or World Cup that doesn’t goal.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

That’s every team goaled now. How rare or common is that I wonder. There’s usually one utter shite team at a Euros or World Cup that doesn’t goal.

The last time a team didn't score at the Euros was Ukraine in 2016.

The last time at the World Cup was Algeria in 2010

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

The last time a team didn't score at the Euros was Ukraine in 2016.

The last time at the World Cup was Algeria in 2010

Ah so it’s quite common then.Β 

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Not sure Scotland have goaled but our opponents have goaled for us so it doesn’t matter. Β 
Β 

Have to say, having lived through the tedium of the South Africa World Cup, Β this tournament has been absolutely magnificent so far, with a couple of exceptions. Β 

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Not sure Scotland have goaled but our opponents have goaled for us so it doesn’t matter. Β 
Β 

Have to say, having lived through the tedium of the South Africa World Cup, Β this tournament has been absolutely magnificent so far, with a couple of exceptions. Β 

I thought the football itself at the 2010 World Cup was fine, it was those cunting Vuvuzelas which made that tournament worse than 9/11 for me.

14 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

I reckon Lukaku is the real problem. Reached that point where you are checking the sell by date on the pack.Β 

Lukaku's done.

Cue hat trick...

8 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Sally's been reading P&B