Group E πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡°πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

A few years ago StJohnstone were drawing 0-0 at HT at Hamilton Accies when Danny Swanson and Richard Foster got sent off for fighting each other as they walked off the park, reducing Saints to 9 men.Β 

On hearing the HT radio report, I quickly put money on Accies before the odds changed; they eventually won 1-0 with a late goal. After the match bet365 took my winnings off me as they said they didn’t know about the sending offs.

I emailed back to say it wasn’t my fault they took no interest in Scottish football and they shouldn’t take bets if they won’t honour them. I said I’d close my account if they didn’t pay up. They reimbursed me my winnings.

I’m dining out on my tale of how I brought down the bookies to this day. The greatest Β£16 I’ve ever won.

Really enjoyed that yesterday. With the six on Friday and three yesterday it’s cost me under €10 a goal in the Allianz. The Romanians were mental.Β 

Β 

IMG_2995.jpeg

IMG_2989.jpeg

Edited by PSJ.84

40 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Starting to think Ukraine might not be very good.

Also, subjecting us to Martin Keown might be worse than anything the Ukrainians have been through the last few years.

Never fails...