Boness United 2024/25

2 hours ago, RossS0505 said:

To my understanding there’s only 3 or 4 Bo’ness u20’s players playing on Sunday. Most of our first team are still playing, most of which will have to play the 2 games during this weekend as we don’t actually have that many players to rotate the squad too much. Really bizarre!

Depends on the status of a few players but there is room for a fair bit of swapping. Two goalies, Stevo, Trav, Hawkeye, Irving, Rutherford, Masson and McAuley at the back. Gemmell, JJ, Tom Grant, Johnstone in the midfield. Then Smart, Mitchell, Malcolm, Stenhouse, Kennedy, Nicol, Porteous in the forward positions. I suspect it'll be a case of not many subs today so that a good few are fresh for tomorrow.

Stevenson was missing midweek.  I heard he is away on holiday for a few games.

McLinden adds to the attacking options for the BU's.

I expect a 3-5-2 with wingbacks for both games this weekend .    I also expect the BU's will play both games at a slow pace to conserve energy.

13 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Ended 3-3.

Sensational last 8 minutes as the BU's come from 0-3 down to grab a well deserved point.

No more than Bo’ness deserved considering how dreadful the ref was . Gave Celtic everything . Basically played against 14 men today. Great  end to a game