Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇫🇮 Finland

Just now, Virtual Insanity said:

Am I the only one thinking it's not been that bad? It's a pre tournament friendly, can't expect too much. 

that would be a reasoned and pretty fair assessment. Get yerself tae....

3 minutes ago, embow said:

Absolutely grim. Why is there a reluctance to actually propel the ball in the direction of the goal net? Maybe all that unproductive passing and possession will bore the Finn's into submission.

Northern Ireland all over again

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

Hanley is a bombscare, though.

When has he not been?

Pretty sure he's got pictures of Steve Clarke in the scud he's blackmailing him with.

13 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Wrong. It's a "toss of the coin" between him and Adams... 

Aye this bbc punditry team are just woeful. Hopefully Conway gets a chance tonight 

Just play McSauce up front next week with McGinn and Christie supporting him. Means we can have Gilmour and McGregor sitting so all 5 of them are in the side. 

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

When has he not been?

Pretty sure he's got pictures of Steve Clarke in the scud he's blackmailing him with.

He played brilliant against England a few years ago if I remember correctly at Wembley in the Euro 2021 (2020) tournament

4 minutes ago, Virtual Insanity said:

Am I the only one thinking it's not been that bad? It's a pre tournament friendly, can't expect too much. 

3 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

We're going through the motions, which is fine as avoiding any more injuries here is important IMO.

Germany are losing, England are losing, no-one going to the Euros really cares about these games.

Hanley is a bombscare, though.

Yeah.  There’s no question Scotland are better than Finland.  If this were a group fixture, I’d think we’d beat them comfortably. 

Not buying the Hanley criticism. Shite footballer, agreed, but a perfect limited ability, strong, old fashioned CH. 

He has his place in the same way a Balde or Marvin Andrews type does. He's a poor man's Harry Maguire and despite that not being popular, that type of CH absolutely has their place in a 3 man back line IMO.

1 minute ago, Hendricks said:

Just play McSauce up front next week with McGinn and Christie supporting him. Means we can have Gilmour and McGregor sitting so all 5 of them are in the side. 

I actually don't mind this as a shout tbh.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Not buying the Hanley criticism. Shite footballer, agreed, but a perfect limited ability, strong, old fashioned CH. 

He has his place in the same way a Balde or Marvin Andrews type does. He's a poor man's Harry Maguire and despite that not being popular, that type of CH absolutely has their place in a 3 man back line IMO.

Mine wasn't a criticism of Hanley, I think he is actually ok

Just don't think he is fast at running - but I could be wrong - I don't follow football as much as I used to