Line up to play Switzerland

5 hours ago, Bing.McCrosby said:

And they were able to recognise someone having a joke rather than take everything seriously.

The good old days.

A fair point! Illustrating how the internet has broken everything...

3 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I take it the forum thread is quite quiet because 4 out of 5 P&Bers are in Germany?  😂

It is surprisingly quiet on here. If we'd lost it would be busier with people saying I told you so and having a general go at the team.

10 hours ago, PJ70 said:

We're already out.   A dud keeper and no defenders.  No goals in 2 games.

We really, really aren't.  And although the Germany OG was flukey, we scored an excellent goal last night from a really good break, regardless of the deflection on the shot. So you're wrong on that too.

Guessing you're going to be raging if we beat Hungary...

15 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Nice half time coverage of FKKN ENGLAND THERE, BBC CUNTOS.

Just what folk watching Scotland v Switzerland value in their half time break in a crucial match...

FFS.

Was like when they did a HT segment about the Sevco keeper during a Championship game.

What are the chances they'll do a Scotland one at HT during the Denmark v England game?

16 hours ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

What the **** is it doing there ?

The German one is here , is it not ?

13 hours ago, 2426255 said:

It is surprisingly quiet on here. If we'd lost it would be busier with people saying I told you so and having a general go at the team.

I think the answer to both of these is because the build up pre-tourney starting, including all the pre-match conjecture in the Scotland Germany game took place on the Tartan Army sub forum and once the thing actually started everyone has migrated to the Euro 24 forum where all the games get discussed. I for one have barely checked in here since the tournament started.

24 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I think the answer to both of these is because the build up pre-tourney starting, including all the pre-match conjecture in the Scotland Germany game took place on the Tartan Army sub forum and once the thing actually started everyone has migrated to the Euro 24 forum where all the games get discussed. I for one have barely checked in here since the tournament started.

Yeah that's true. If we get an adverse result against Hungary then the Manager out brigade will be over here in force and in full voice, you can bet on that. I thought we might have seen a few posters complimenting Clarke for a decent response to adversity last night instead, but no-one seemed in the mood.

very minor point, but glad they changed the goal to McTominay and not an OG. Embarrassing enough to have Lineker and co bring up our zero shots on target without us having only 2 goals and them both being OGs. 

Means our scorers at the Euros now reads; 

McStay
McLair
McAllister
McCoist
McGregor
McTominay (and the OG from Germany). 

Which I think is a nice little stat. 

Lets hope McGinn, McLean and McKenna can get us goals on Sunday and beyond!

10 hours ago, Piehutt said:

very minor point, but glad they changed the goal to McTominay and not an OG. Embarrassing enough to have Lineker and co bring up our zero shots on target without us having only 2 goals and them both being OGs. 

Means our scorers at the Euros now reads; 

McStay
McLair
McAllister
McCoist
McGregor
McTominay (and the OG from Germany). 

Which I think is a nice little stat. 

Lets hope McGinn, McLean and McKenna can get us goals on Sunday and beyond!

Tony McRudiger is an honorary Scot.

image.png.b4e8cc884b64ca3d6ab88f87914b7b97.png