EUROS BETTING TIPPING etc

Post daily suggestions/personal bets here. Winning tipster wins f**k all but kudos, but we might as well maximise enjoyment of the rest of the tournament despite last night. 

Croatia 2 v 1 Italy. 10/1 

Spain 2 v 0 Albania. 11/2

1 unit on each bet.

Too late for a tip but this £3 Yankee is doing nicely so far.. 

Draw
21/4
0-0
Match Winner|France vs Poland
Austria
14/5
0-0
Match Winner|Netherlands vs Austria
Denmark
7/5
0-0
Match Winner|Denmark vs Serbia
Draw
17/4
0-0
Match Winner|England vs Slovenia
Stake:£33.00
Returns:£2,162.4

Mon 🇸🇮 

Edited by welshbairn

Gone for double chance singles on the underdogs today, and a double, so any draw or shock win I get my stake back, more or less. Also have a spread of draws over the 8 r16s, which hasn't started well. 

On 30/06/2024 at 20:50, guinness said:

Hoping it was going to be a Slovakia 2nd but who cares 🤫

Screenshot_20240630_204756_Chrome.jpg

some impressive tipping on here. But not from me. Now in the Euros red but banking on cagey low scoring R16 to continue tomorrow with Aus/Turk & Rom/Holl. Both -1.5. Dbl and 2 Sngls. ( that’ll be two 3-3s then!)

• 5 weeks later...

When it comes to Euros betting, you have to find the right balance. You don't want to go too heavy too soon, but having a little wager on your favorite team or player can be exciting. I usually stick to small bets to keep things fun without too much risk. It's also a great way to feel more involved in the games, especially if your team isn't playing that day. Of course, it's important to stay responsible and not get carried away. I enjoy it more when I treat it as entertainment rather than a way to make money. If you're into gambling, it's worth trying out different strategies, but remember, it's all about having fun and knowing when to step back if things aren't going your way.

Edited by Carmortand