What is the point of labour ?

pawpar

55 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

No doubt the ratio on display here will be seen as further evidence of the rampant evil of cybernattery which Nicola Sturgeon is failing to condemn or control, rather than Jenny Marra being an idiot.

I'm glad that Marra has set the record straight. I was always under the impression that Lamont was completely out of her depth and oversaw SLABs hilarious descent into electoral oblivion before being publicly knifed by Ed Miliband and Jim Murphy.

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

2 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

No doubt the ratio on display here will be seen as further evidence of the rampant evil of cybernattery which Nicola Sturgeon is failing to condemn or control, rather than Jenny Marra being an idiot.

I notice that some of the BritNat replies are automatically hidden as they may contain “offensive” material. But aye, it’s the “viscous” Sturgeon and the cybernats who are really the problem.

Vote passed with only 20 voting against... and only 182 in favour.

This is worse than the abstention on legalising war crimes, while that was a disgrace it was always passing and voting correctly wouldn't have stopped it. They could have actually defeated the government here if they'd bothered to vote.

Anyone who had the misfortune of listening to Any Questions on Radio 4 last night, will have had it confirmed why there is no point in Labour anymore. An astonishingly bad performance by Labour MP Chi Onwura. Still not remotely getting why people in North East England voted Conservative. She had an absolute shitemare and was rightly ridiculed.

16 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Because pensioners have been radicalised by messaging on facebook that appeals to their innate senses of xenophobia and spite. Working folk voted labour in those places.

So it’s Facebook’s fault. It’s this constant sneering that drives people to vote for populist leaders, yet the liberal snobs can’t grasp it. I’m fine  with Emily Thornberry and her likes alienating working class people by accusing them of being thick. It resigns Labour to opposition which suits me just fine.