Berwick Rangers 24/25

Redcar

First goal from yet another corner. Lack of communication lead to a miss clearance from Robinson to conceded the corner. Sutherland seemed unmarked in the box.

Second goal a howler from Robinson getting caught in possession which he done a few times in the game even after the third went in and a good finish from mooney.

Another howler from Robinson having zero spacial awareness and passing across the face of goal setting up Theo McCormick. Lead to a switch of sides at the back for Robinson and Jamie McCormack which seemed to settle the back four. 

Hopefully a one off bad game for Robinson, Rodger or Cook will no doubt step straight into the starting line-up when fit and available. 

9 hours ago, ronaldincoo said:

Dearie me boys. That cart horse no 4 is a serious liability. Please pick him against us. !

Looks like Alfie had a mare for a couple of those goals, these things happen, he’ll be mortified I’m sure.

He was a solid and dependable for us in our first Lowland League season, had no complaints about him.

57 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Looks like Alfie had a mare for a couple of those goals, these things happen, he’ll be mortified I’m sure.

He was a solid and dependable for us in our first Lowland League season, had no complaints about him.

He's only 21 so I'm sure he'll brush it off. Game to forget but I'm sure he'll be disappointed and wanting to prove a point next game. Didn't realise he used to play at Cowdenbeath.

1 minute ago, JCScouting said:

He's only 21 so I'm sure he'll brush it off. Game to forget but I'm sure he'll be disappointed and wanting to prove a point next game. Didn't realise he used to play at Cowdenbeath.

Yeah, he came in at the start of 22/23 and was a regular in the side.

Don’t have the stats in front of me but memory tells me he played most weeks and was one of the better players in a struggling team.

Didn’t actually appreciate he was only 19 at that time.

2 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Oh. Didn't realise it was Alfie ! You're right. Quite liked him as a player.

McGowan for Tranent 1-0. Chances for both sides 27min

Cook off injured, McNamara on 30min

Jonny Devers GOAL!!!! assist by Laidlaw 38min

Arran Laidlaw GOAL!!!! assist Buchanan 47min

Edited by JCScouting
Mistake Sub

13 minutes ago, JCScouting said:

MATTTTTTY COLLINS!!!!!!!!!! Berwick score in the 93rd minute 

Berwick win 3-2. 

Wow. That's some result. Pleased that Robinson started too - great management by Scobbie. 

31 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Wow. That's some result. Pleased that Robinson started too - great management by Scobbie. 

Listening to the commentary (stuck at work myself so couldnt make the game) Robinson made a few key challenges. Great attitude & turn around from Tuesday for him. Looking forward to the highlights.

19 minutes ago, berwicksfinest said:

Thanks JC, was following this doon here !!!

What a result, In Tam we trust

Will try my best to do it more in the future for those without X, Facebook etc.