Scottish Cup Draws

10 hours ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

Not suggesting anything but I saw Ivan Toney outside Ladbrokes in Govan on Saturday morning…. and in a totally unrelated story the Bens have revealed plans for New New Tinto Park after apparently coming into some cash over the weekend…….

IMG_7073.jpeg

Will St.Cads still be tenants, that's the question.

14 hours ago, An Absolute Imposter said:

So what other conspiracy theory could it be, pray tell. 🤔🤔🤔

Tragically, LongTimeLurker died in a bizarre gardening accident, but his spirit is still with us. Everything, and I mean everything, is a LL/EoSL conspiracy against BIG west clubs like Benburb, who won the Joonyur Cup in 1842 (probably). He knew the score!

Edited by Bad Wolf

10 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Regardless of how well they have been playing, VOL are miles below the standard Benburb face every week. This 3-0 result shouldn't have happened.

I don't get why people who neither like nor understand competitive sport post on sport-related websites.

8 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Tragically, LongTimeLurker died in a bizarre gardening accident, but his spirit is still with us. Everything, and I mean everything, is a LL/EoSL conspiracy against BIG west clubs like Benburb, who won the Joonyur Cup in 1842 (probably). He knew the score!

I thought LTL's wee team was Bo'ness.