Question from a Scot in North America

I’m looking ahead to 2026 for the World Cup here, if, and big if we make it what should / I be looking at ticket wise.  Want to make sure to go to a game with my dad, he brought me to Airdrie home and away my whole childhood, it doesn’t matter what city we play in, IF we make it.  But I’ve not been to a tournament since 1998. So wondering about wait list or any other groups, or information anyone can provide.  Thanks!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 27/07/2024 at 02:44, Airdrie101 said:

I’m looking ahead to 2026 for the World Cup here, if, and big if we make it what should / I be looking at ticket wise.  Want to make sure to go to a game with my dad, he brought me to Airdrie home and away my whole childhood, it doesn’t matter what city we play in, IF we make it.  But I’ve not been to a tournament since 1998. So wondering about wait list or any other groups, or information anyone can provide.  Thanks!

Fifa ballot mate first of all and apply for each game.

If not successful there, you'll have ticket sellers on platforms like X but if you get bumped then good luck getting your money back. Always best to meet them in person when conducting any deal but I'm not so sure thats a good idea considering America allows guns into their country! If you want to be sure and have the money then ticket resale platforms like stubhub or viagogo will act as the middle person and you can purchase tickets from there but at inflated prices. Group stage Euro tickets were around the £600/£700 mark plus for one.

Hope this helps. 

On 27/07/2024 at 02:44, Airdrie101 said:

Get the FIFA App and register your interest.

IMG_7659.thumb.png.32cbeb5a7f133cc4a9c3e1a86a0fa433.png

On 30/07/2024 at 01:56, Butters Scotch said:

Fifa ballot mate first of all and apply for each game.

If not successful there, you'll have ticket sellers on platforms like X but if you get bumped then good luck getting your money back. Always best to meet them in person when conducting any deal but I'm not so sure thats a good idea considering America allows guns into their country! If you want to be sure and have the money then ticket resale platforms like stubhub or viagogo will act as the middle person and you can purchase tickets from there but at inflated prices. Group stage Euro tickets were around the £600/£700 mark plus for one.

Hope this helps. 

Great, thanks a lot mate.