Dundee FC vs Heart of Midlothian - 5:30pm Kick-off - 10/08/24

And that game ended wonderfully well, despite the wee blip in the middle of the second half.

I suppose I shouldn't celebrate a Dundee win as we are liable to finish closer to them than we are to Hearts, but well done Dundee :thumsup2

Well, that was $hit.

Hope no more of our fans or commentators talk of us beating Sevco to 2nd place. We won't make top six if we give away 3 goals in the first half like we did today. Zander Clark, Rowles and Gerry Taylor awful. Naismith's starting 11 and formation was woeful.

Well done the Dee on a comfortable win.

Well - we are brilliant. 

Sticky start against plucky underdogs all playing in the game of their lives last week but got the draw professionally and undoubtedly should’ve won it at the death. 

Then we welcome Scotlands third force and batter them off the park on the best surface in Scottish football. 

I’m down £20 (I split the tenner on 3-3 and 3-4) but I’m delighted to be so.

Edited by Der Panzer
Speeling

Just now, Der Panzer said:

Well - we are brilliant. 

Sticky start against plucky underdogs all plying on the game of their lives last week but got the draw professionally and undoubtedly should’ve won it at the death. 

Then we welcome Scotlands third force and batter them off the park on the best surface in Scottish football. 

I’m down £20 (I split the tenner on 3-3 and 3-4) but I’m delighted to be so.

I'm a tenner down in game and a tenner pre-game.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

Fully deserved win.  If you gift the opposition 3 goals you're no winning games.   Clark selling the jerseys for the 2nd year in a row at Dens and then a comedy own goal.   Even at that, get in at 2 nil and you've got a shot 2nd half but Grant and Kent blow that.   Hopefully we'll never play 3 at the back again