Hibs v Celtic - Sunday 11th, 12.30

I know they’re playing the best team in the country by about 17 light years but fuck me that Hibs defence would give Duncan Ferguson nightmares. 

It's always shite when you're on the end of a Celtic team turning up and ready to maul you but it's soul destroying when you watch them individually just rip the pish and your team can't even put a tackle in.

Feel for Hibs here.

Just now, stressball said:

And there’s a Hibs player ahead of him…

Scales is doing Scales things again.

I’ve done the Newell/Scales yellow card double, the Newell/Taylor yellow card double and the Newell/Boyle yellow card double. He literally never lets me down, although it’s not always this early. 

Btw has Joe Newell ever played one of the Old Firm and not got booked? There must be guys out there making a full time living from the earnings made off a Joe Newell yellow card against them. 

Just now, IrishBhoy said:

I’ve done the Newell/Scales yellow card double, the Newell/Taylor yellow card double and the Newell/Boyle yellow card double. He literally never lets me down, although it’s not always this early. 

Btw has Joe Newell ever played one of the Old Firm and not got booked? There must be guys out there making a full time living from the earnings made off a Joe Newell yellow card against them. 

I did Newell and Campbell to get booked last week, never bothered my arse this week 😬😆

Midfield of Newell, Campbell and Levitt getting the run around is it? I’m astonished.

Marv Ekpiteta looks horrendous too, awful for the first goal.

Edited by Zing.