Forfar v Elgin

Dire. Not only is that not a team McKinnon's putting out, it's not even a team in the making. More often than not it looks like a bunch of randoms meeting for the first team. Apart from Rusty who plays the "whit, you expect me to do something this week?" role to perfection.

Yet to speak to anyone who is happy with our current situation.....the term happy clapper is wearing thin on the ground now

The team as it stands has very little creativity, some of the crossing today was abysmal, we simply do not look like a team that could possibly gel together.

1 hour ago, tbsouth said:

Yet to speak to anyone who is happy with our current situation.....the term happy clapper is wearing thin on the ground now

The team as it stands has very little creativity, some of the crossing today was abysmal, we simply do not look like a team that could possibly gel together.

"Seemingly willing to tolerate the banal toothless void by aimlessly staying voiceless" is longer to type.

Almost getting annoying that Morrison keeps turning up with a big goal to save the manager. Only way we were gonna score is if he did that, carbon copy of last season.

Absolutely nothing created in open play again, even when we're a bit more physical and competitive there's no quality or ideas when we're on the ball.

Edited by ScottishLoon

1-1 makes that game sound more entertaining than it was. It's normally the same v Forfar in fairness so not sure why I expected any different. I rarely comment on officials but thought they were barely any better than the two sets of players. Some bizarre decisions but fortunately there was such limited action in either box that they had no major decisions to make.

For me we are still too direct. I understand Dajon causes problems for any defence in this league but I think we look better when we get it down and play. Jack Murray the pick of the bunch for me again today, he is an outstanding footballer. I'd be surprised if he's with us for the duration of his contract tbh, surely a team at a higher level will be willing to pay a fee for him at some point.

McKinnon's First words of the interview "yeah last week came out of nowhere"

🤦‍♂️  also delighted with today's performance... honestly what the f**k does he think he's watching.

Edited by ScottishLoon

5 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

McKinnon's First words of the interview "yeah last week came out of nowhere"

🤦‍♂️  also delighted with today's performance... honestly what the f**k does he think he's watching.

That's mental.

There's no end to this, is there?