What's the P&B policy on posting streaming links?

Chripper

Question

4 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, Chripper said:

Is it frowned upon or prohibited?

Thanks, in advance.

My understanding was that posting links to dodgy game streams wasn't allowed owing to the fact that you could end up causing someone to get hacked/malware etc if they didn't have decent security installed.

22 minutes ago, Venti said:

My understanding was that posting links to dodgy game streams wasn't allowed owing to the fact that you could end up causing someone to get hacked/malware etc if they didn't have decent security installed.

Thank you.

I thought, because it was illegal, but I suppose people could still be browsing the net using Windows XP. ;)

Dropping links to dodgy streams of matches was expressly forbidden years ago. I doubt that policy's changed.

Making requests and receiving friendly links via PM is definitely not something that happens  :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Chripper said:

Is it frowned upon or prohibited?

Thanks, in advance.

9 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Dropping links to dodgy streams of matches was expressly forbidden years ago. I doubt that policy's changed.

Making requests and receiving friendly links via PM is definitely not something that happens  :ph34r:

Definitely not allowed.

Links to illegal streaming will be removed.