I did Nazi That Coming

6 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah we got to stay Livingston when we went into administration twice, but when liquidated your club is deid, a la Rangers & Airdrieonians.  It isn't about Ferranti/Meadowbank/Livingston though is it, but shows why you don't want to bother about the nazi element in your club,  deflection, sweeping it under the carpet and ignoring it, anything but looking inward and condemning your club for not ridding itself of this.

You'd rather attack anyone who calls it out, pretty shameful attitude, or worse, you think it's acceptable.

Talk to me about Esmael Goncalves...

You think that is acceptable,  or was that Livvy mark 1 or Livvy mark 2..

Jesus wept ( other fictional characters are available, in case I offend anyone 🥴)

1 minute ago, Passionate said:

Jesus wept ( other fictional characters are available, in case I offend anyone 🥴)

You went bust,we didn't,get over it.

Looking forward to rocking up the short 14 miles along the road with the rest of the Whitburn ladz,in November. 

Should be fun.

1 minute ago, Dav nan Gael said:

You went bust,we didn't,get over it.

Looking forward to rocking up the short 14 miles along the road with the rest of the Whitburn ladz,in November. 

Should be fun.

Your not going to trash our toilets again are you,  it took us all of 30 seconds to clean after you last time,  saw more mess at a kid's party FFS...

That's for the future pal, hopefully you still have your free bus travel at that point,  doubt it though...

More pressing issues we have the FEAR coming to town on Saturday,  da, da da...

9 hours ago, parsforlife said:

A few dicks did and were condemned by nearly everyone else. 

We have issues among our support, a lot of clubs do at this level but one club pops up more than the other 9, maybe some ownership of that should be admitted and adressed?

Far be it for me to defend the Pars, but they instantly condemned the imbeciles who did this, and also afaik banned them for life.  
DAFC did exactly what should be done, despite the incident not even happening in the ground.  

1 minute ago, Passionate said:

Your not going to trash our toilets again are you,  it took us all of 30 seconds to clean after you last time,  saw more mess at a kid's party FFS...

That's for the future pal, hopefully you still have your free bus travel at that point,  doubt it though...

More pressing issues we have the FEAR coming to town on Saturday,  da, da da...

Lol I wish sunshine,as regards age.

As the saying go's "no burnie no party" 

On 07/09/2024 at 20:54, A Diamond For Me said:

I still don't know what dogs we were meant to be whistling at with the purple away kit last season, to be fair.  I know purple and orange famously don't have rhymes (although hirple does rhyme with purple and suits our current injury list), but that doesn't make them intercheangable.  Is purple the new orange?  Is that a TV show?  Much to ponder.

I think it's a kinda lazy attempt to link it to this 

https://www.98fm.com/sport/linfield-say-jerseys-similarity-uvf-flag-totally-coincidental-1030063

Which IMO it just wasn't. 

3 minutes ago, A Diamond For Me said:

That's uh... quite a reach.

Aye a waste of time, Airdrie don't require things to be made up to have a good old wince 

43 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah we got to stay Livingston when we went into administration twice, but when liquidated your club is deid, a la Rangers & Airdrieonians.  It isn't about Ferranti/Meadowbank/Livingston though is it, but shows why you don't want to bother about the nazi element in your club,  deflection, sweeping it under the carpet and ignoring it, anything but looking inward and condemning your club for not ridding itself of this.

You'd rather attack anyone who calls it out, pretty shameful attitude, or worse, you think it's acceptable.

In a general bin fire of a thread this desperate attempt might just be the worst. Can almost see the snotters and tears as you lurch over your keyboard trying to be relevant. “You argue over whether you’re the same club so you love nazis”. Idiotic take. 

36 minutes ago, A Diamond For Me said:

That's uh... quite a reach.

That is quite pathetic, and probably says more about the person trying to make that connection. 

If I may to drag this thread back from the bin fire of hyperbole and deflection it has descended to. 

I do know the club is trying to deal with this, and wish them well. They could do worse than take a hard line with the nasty element embedded in our support, stop allowing them to display their tatty banners, and when they do step out of line (as they inevitably will), show them the door. 

I was confused as the away kit was red with a black diamond and third kit the violet and navy one both far from sectarian or controversial in any way . 

Just as I thought it was a lame attempt for a bite and I bit a little. 

Edited by Rocky Rooster AFC
spelling error

25 minutes ago, Rocky Rooster AFC said:

I was confused as the away kit was red with a black diamond and third kit the violet and navy one both far from sectarian or controversial in any way . 

Just as I thought it was a lame attempt for a bite and I bit a little. 

Rocky, I know you are new to this game,  this is just on line tribal bolloks where you have to defend your club,   The hypocrisy on here is fantastic.    Thistle,  Livi mark. Whatever,     Every Saint has a past,  Every sinner has a future.. 

We all have a luv in at the end of the season,   don't worry(Thistle are open all hours)

43 minutes ago, Excelsior Diamond said:

That is quite pathetic, and probably says more about the person trying to make that connection. 

If I may to drag this thread back from the bin fire of hyperbole and deflection it has descended to. 

I do know the club is trying to deal with this, and wish them well. They could do worse than take a hard line with the nasty element embedded in our support, stop allowing them to display their tatty banners, and when they do step out of line (as they inevitably will), show them the door. 

You started the thread......  With the name WTF did you expect...

2 hours ago, Passionate said:

Only been one Livi, going into admin twice doesn't require us to come back as a zombie club, pretending liquidation didn't happen.

Are you talking about some racist c**t tweeting something about him when we signed him, and the club condemning it? Again more whataboutery trying to deflect from Airdie's problems with racist nazi's in their support. Just f**king own it and condemn it, and stop all this deflection shite trying to get away from what is happening at Airdrie, it just makes it look like you and other Airdrie fans on here are defending it.

2 hours ago, Airdrie76 said:

In a general bin fire of a thread this desperate attempt might just be the worst. Can almost see the snotters and tears as you lurch over your keyboard trying to be relevant. “You argue over whether you’re the same club so you love nazis”. Idiotic take. 

What the f**k are you havering about, it was an Airdrie fan trying to make out Livi were the same as Airdrie 'changing names' after you were liquidated, in a piss poor attempt at deflecting from the racist Nazi element in your support. 

15 hours ago, starshot131 said:

I really do hope it goes away but it shouldn't just be swept under the rug in the meantime, it's not right

I think the fact that there's more Airdrie fans in this thread trying to defend all their flags than condemning the Nazi salute tells you everything you need to know. Endemic from the boardroom to the bleachers.

Edited by Jives Miguel