I did Nazi That Coming

12 minutes ago, airdrieoldboy said:

We are a Community based Club, if they do not cause trouble or have flags, then they are welcome. Good to take 3 off your Team today, but, of course you will call it the Diddy Cup!

Some way to out yourself as a nazi on the internet

16 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

They, demonstrably, do both of these things. 

I have never seen a Nazi Flag displayed at an Airdrie game mate, I have been going 45 years plus - get your facts right before spouting your luvvy pish, excellent result for your Team today though.

3 minutes ago, airdrieoldboy said:

I have never seen a Nazi Flag displayed at an Airdrie game mate, I have been going 45 years plus - get your facts right before spouting your luvvy pish, excellent result for your Team today though.

IMG_5754.thumb.webp.bede5f12cd79a0f70bff0c5abf4da806.webp

Aye, definitely no flags with far-right slogans on them in Airdrie.

IMG_5755.thumb.jpeg.f22d3ad33e9ea3f516c1cec65a9f6b95.jpeg

Nothing at all to see here.

”Luvvy pish”

Just now, airdrieoldboy said:

Still no Nazi flags you plonker as there are none to see !

Are you of the opinion that unless something actively has a swastika on it, it’s not a Nazi flag?

Cause I’d say that if you have a flag with racist slogans or politicians on them, and you stand next to them doing sieg heil salutes, then it’s a Nazi flag.

31 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

IMG_5754.thumb.webp.bede5f12cd79a0f70bff0c5abf4da806.webp

Aye, definitely no flags with far-right slogans on them in Airdrie.

IMG_5755.thumb.jpeg.f22d3ad33e9ea3f516c1cec65a9f6b95.jpeg

Nothing at all to see here.

”Luvvy pish”

Is that Kim Jong Un doing the salute?

7 hours ago, Passionate said:

Don't talk pish,    I suppose all you lefties will be moaning about  the Large Northern Ireland flag that will be displayed to honour McStravick and Wilson our 2 Irish players,  we did a Bulgarian one for Todorov and the Caribbean one for ATS.....   We are a multinational football team

GIRUY

What's a leftie?

I think that exposes your political leanings quite clearly.

7 hours ago, Zanetti said:

I'd be amazed if a "Stop The Boats" flag stayed up for more than a couple of minutes at any other ground in the country except maybe Ibrox, before it was taken down by either other supporters or the club itself.

So you are saying that you would go up to 30 known idiots and get them to remove the flag? You wouldn’t because it would just incite you getting your nose broken. As mentioned, as far as I am aware, the flag hasn’t been seen again. Not entirely sure what else you are expecting here? 

9 minutes ago, airdrieoldboy said:

Yet another person who cannot identify a Nazi Flag, certainly none in this one unless you are accusing the British Army of being Nazis ? - plonker!

Now now, you suggested we watch a  good old war movie.  I was just giving an epic war movie suggestion. Don't call me Dave. 

9 hours ago, starshot131 said:

I really do hope improvements have been made but I mind the back end of last season seeing the union flags and all that at Airdrie, and while that's not a nazi symbol it obviously has connotations in Scotland. Imo these sorts of things should just be banned at games, all it does is inspire more bigotry from both sides

It's not a flag I have any fondness or respect for at all, but there's no way it's ever going to get banned.  It is the official flag of the state we're in (so to speak...) and any club or league organisation that tried to ban it would absolutely find trying to enforce that policy more trouble than it'd be worth, even assuming it wasn't immediately ruled to be illegal in and of itself.  We all know it has connotations of right wing and unionist politics in Scotland, but it's not illegal to be right wing or unionist.  I think declaring loyalty to the British state is at best faintly risible, but I don't think banning people from making that declaration is a good or practical path to go down. 

Even if it was to be brought in, how many stewards - getting paid minimum wage, likely - are going to think it worth their neck to wade into the Rangers end at Pittodrie because that flag's not allowed?  When you think of how many people in that line of work are themselves immigrants, you can imagine how well that'd go down, and the unacceptable danger they'd be placed in. 

3 hours ago, starshot131 said:

great how the conversation went from "great improvements are being made at Airdrie" to "I'm offended by woke lefties"

Everybody hates f**king Airdrie for a reason

On 06/09/2024 at 15:15, Diamonds02 said:

Yes. This was 3 years ago and he has been banned ever since, he’s one of many that have been banned from games. Outsiders aren’t going to know I suppose but a lot has been done by both the club and the fans in the past few years. That’s not to say the problem is ‘fixed’ but improvements are being made.

Well tbf I did include that last sentence for a reason.