Airdrie Vs Falkirk

2 going on 22!

I thought we were the better side throughout and that the 1st half wasn't really all that even at all. We completely dominated in the 2nd though, although we can't go on missing so many chances.

Mackie went from 1st half bomb-scare to 2nd half bomber in chief! The whole team deserve credit however, including Gary Oliver who I felt was great. I do agree with MSG when he says that he's not physical enough though, often looks like he's scared to get injured to me. He's a very good footballer though and a different option to Nesbitt when he's not available. Best for me though were Spencer, Tait, Alfie and Miller (who's so much better on the left.) 

4 hours ago, Baggio said:

Those 5 years make the current run all the sweeter.  Every club in the lower leagues would love to be in our position right now. 

Yeah of course, no one can deny that. Everyone enjoyed the 5 years slagging too. It was good while it lasted!

19 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Mackie went from 1st half bomb-scare to 2nd half bomber in chief! The whole team deserve credit however, including Gary Oliver who I felt was great. I do agree with MSG when he says that he's not physical enough though, often looks like he's scared to get injured to me. He's a very good footballer though and a different option to Nesbitt when he's not available. Best for me though were Spencer, Tait, Alfie and Miller (who's so much better on the left.) 

Don't mention bombings please. The Airdrie fans still get a little bit upset after Dresden. 

We well and truly got our dinner handed to us on Saturday and can have no complaints about the result, in fact I was relieved it was only two goals. 

In that last season we met in league one I can remember Falkirk coming to our place and winning 3-1 in a very similar game and we learned a lot from that so hopefully we take the defeat and learn from it again this time. 

But as I say we need to take our medicine this time and kick on and hopefully give a far better account of ourselves next time we meet.