Elgin v Bonnyrigg

Back home at long last. 2 home games within 3 days. 6 points would be nice but we need to start scoring. Hopefully Golding will score. I feel winning these games is important for confidence and momentum. Come on Elgin. I am surprised Macleman is not getting a start as he does score goals. Perhaps too similar to Gallagher.

Looking forward to the game. Hopefully 3 points but Bonnyrigg will be tough to break down and our forward players are not exactly on scintillating form. Hopefully click on Saturday. 
Who you leaving out to start Macleman Elginer?

Disappointingly I’ll miss the game - first game I’ve missed at BB since we got promoted, definitely one of my favourite away trips.

After a poor start, Rose have played well the last couple of games, fingers crossed we keep it going. Be interesting to see how our new loan striker from Ayr settles - from what I can gather he is well thought of at SP so hoping for big things.

Pizza Goalkeeper looked assured but had little to do. Leslie came on second half and created the chance for the equaliser. Looks promising.

Elgin dominated the game apart from 20 mins in the second half. Bonnyrigg were stuffy but never really threatened apart for the goal. Elgin’s final pass or cross let them down time and again. But there is something different about this Elgin team and the subs played a vital part.

Another big game against Spartans on Tuesday night with the chance to go 2nd. Will need to improve on final pass.

Draper was outstanding today and fully deserved the man of the match award

Ideal, cheers.

1 hour ago, elginer said:

Pizza Goalkeeper looked assured but had little to do. Leslie came on second half and created the chance for the equaliser. Looks promising.

Elgin dominated the game apart from 20 mins in the second half. Bonnyrigg were stuffy but never really threatened apart for the goal. Elgin’s final pass or cross let them down time and again. But there is something different about this Elgin team and the subs played a vital part.

Another big game against Spartans on Tuesday night with the chance to go 2nd. Will need to improve on final pass.

Draper was outstanding today and fully deserved the man of the match award

Good win in the end. Better team in the first half but struggled in the second. Bonnyrigg looked a limited team but they will probably think they deserved a draw.  
Elgin look solid at the back, first time we can say that in years but lacking a spark up front.
I find it difficult to understand why Cameron didn’t start. I get it that the manager obviously sees Gallagher and Hyde as the future, and fine players they are but Cameron surely has a place in that midfield.  
Not sure if there is friction between the two but to an outsider it appears Hale is trying to stamp his authority that this is his team and Cameron is history.

Thought Draper was outstanding.

11 hours ago, 1993 said:

Good win in the end. Better team in the first half but struggled in the second. Bonnyrigg looked a limited team but they will probably think they deserved a draw.  
Elgin look solid at the back, first time we can say that in years but lacking a spark up front.
I find it difficult to understand why Cameron didn’t start. I get it that the manager obviously sees Gallagher and Hyde as the future, and fine players they are but Cameron surely has a place in that midfield.  
Not sure if there is friction between the two but to an outsider it appears Hale is trying to stamp his authority that this is his team and Cameron is history.

Thought Draper was outstanding.

I was saying the very same yesterday at the game about Soapy. Gallagher is a very good player but he continually gave the ball away yesterday. That is a thing Soapy very rarely does and I felt we missed him presence yesterday. Great win but it is a bit worrying how little chances we are creating from a lot of possession.