Relegation Candidates Season 24/25

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

I wish he would f**k off north west. St Kilda preferably!

St Kilda, interesting place.

Has its own species of house mouse you know, that's a fact.

I dare say Falkirk might have some tough mice too given the environment. 

If we're being honest expect fron Falkirk, Ayr and Livingston it could really be any of the other 7 teams at the moment 

I still think there's a good chance Partick and Raith will pick up as the season goes on and both are still more than capable of getting top 4 I wouldn't rule Partick out for the title yet either as there's still a long  way to go. 

With the squad we've got we really should be staying up a bad result and performance for us on Saturday but I think pretty much every team in the league will have days like that. Queens Park have also started off better than what I was expecting so maybe they're be fine as well 

That leaves Dunfermline, Morton and Airdrie as the 3 most likely to go down in my opinion. 

Edited by Ian Mcleod

Raith have has an undeniably abysmal start, but there’s enough quality in that team to drag themselves away from being in any actual trouble over a season.

Morton looked really poor against us on the opening day, despite us being not much better, and I’d have them as favourites. Airdrie were dire on the telly against Ayr too. Pars looked a bit better against Raith, but that was 10 men, and I still don’t think you can ever rely on a John Rankin team. So, Morton, Airdrie, Dunfermline and Accies to be in the mix for me.