The Spartans v The Methil Milan

3B96D985-04ED-4044-B206-DD67A30F6D2E.thumb.jpeg.f3d337ae301bc22118a5b7fabe462606.jpeg

Game Day and it should be a good one, two teams in good form facing off, although Spartans seem to have been concentrating more on their cup form than their league form, but they’re out the cups now and will be looking to get started now!!!

Will Dick keep the same team as last week, McFarlane and Peggie are both available again and I can see both starting, even though Flem had a good game last week and that double save was world class I get the impression that Dick prefers Liam and Peggie has been a stand out all season and only missed last week through illness, Andy Tod had a fine game but I can see him on the bench this week and will we go with width this week, both Healy and Laaref on the bench last week and introduced late on to stretch the game out!!!

So it’ll either be the same team as last week or it won’t and we’ll either play narrow or we won’t, have to wait till the teams announced!!!

2-1 East Fife and Peterhead to drop points putting us top would be a lovely weekend!!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As King Kebab mentioned the East Fife lineup  will be interesting. I would guess he will keep with the same team that started last week  but  i could be totally wrong !!

-Fleming-

-Walker-  -Munro-  -Murdoch-  -Newton-

-Millar-   -McManus-

-Norey-   -Trouten-   Tod-

-Austin-

B1C4914C-1A4A-4FF4-A430-C3B24DDD9F1F.jpeg.6ace28bf7903d8c50c74ac0e8cbef655.jpeg

Narrow it is then!!!

Flem keeps his place and Peggie gets in due to Norey being injured presumably!!!

Edited by King Kebab

6A7AFA37-AFC8-49CB-AA9F-18EED55235C9.thumb.jpeg.74c6975d08c1cc46e88eb63275186bb8.jpeg

Rather turgid game so far, it’s like both midfields are cancelling each other out!!!

Can see a change or two at HT!!!