Accies VS Falkirk

I thought Accies would have got more of a doing off us last night given the we were 3 up by half time the thing that I think Accies issue is from an outsider looking in Rankine still doesn't know what his best side is.

That being said I don't think we got out of 2nd gear with 5 players injured.

4 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I thought Accies would have got more of a doing off us last night given the we were 3 up by half time the thing that I think Accies issue is from an outsider looking in Rankine still doesn't know what his best side is.

His HT triple sub & change of formation/rocket he gave them, certainly had an impact. The quick goal back unsettled Falkirk & knocked them off their stride. Hogarth forced into pulling off 2 saves to maintain the deficit. Though the longer the game went on, the more the Bairns got back in their groove. Another goal, either way, may have had an impact. As in putting the ball up on the slates/killing the game completely.

I thought McGlynn could have introduced changes earlier to counteract the change in the game, but they managed to ride it out anyway.

6 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

We do have 5 players injured, however, I don't think that Donaldson, Lang and Mackie being out have adversely affected us too much. McCann would probably have been in anyway had he not been injured pre season and Graham and Henderson have been superb. MacIver and Morrison have been the biggest misses and I think both come back in when fit, MacIver certainly.

Morrison will have to work his way back, but I think that may happen anyway going on McGlynn's comments.

1 minute ago, kiddy said:

His HT triple sub & change of formation/rocket he gave them, certainly had an impact. The quick goal back unsettled Falkirk & knocked them off their stride. Hogarth forced into pulling off 2 saves to maintain the deficit. Though the longer the game went on, the more the Bairns got back in their groove. Another goal, either way, may have had an impact. As in putting the ball up on the slates/killing the game completely.

I thought McGlynn could have introduced changes earlier to counteract the change in the game, but they managed to ride it out anyway.

Cant disagree with that dont think Hogarth had too much to do really, other than what you mentioned. I think McCann has better link up play with Miller down the left than Ross I really hope we get some of the injuries back soon as mentioned we have a few players due a suspension for exceeding bookings.

It almost echoed the 3-2 game at the TFS  last season pretty sure they were 3 nil down in 32 minutes then as well, must be an Accies habit. 

15 hours ago, JulioBairn said:

Not sure who’s had a worse night, @MazzyStaror John Rankin.

Anyway, that was a shagging. We showed great mental strength to recover from Calvin Millers equaliser and get back in front so quickly. Also a masterstroke to keep the score down so that clown might still be in the dugout the next time we play.

🎶 so f**king easy…🎶

It wouldn’t have mattered if it was 10-0 and we lose 15 games in a row as these clowns above can’t afford to sack him even if they wanted to.

I watched the game on my phone at  a 50th with quite a few Accies fans also at the Function and the worrying thing was some of those were guys who never missed a game for years but who now rarely go.

That is my main take the last 5-6 years the way life-long regular supporters have just chucked the football completely and this Ownership/Management won’t get them back.

I fear an Inverness scenario incoming whether later this season or next as these clowns are haemorrhaging money due to their ineptitude running the club.