Scotland Supporters Club

IainMorton

I received my renewal form from the SSC today and I now have to pay to renew my membership. But when I joined, I thought I was signing up for a whole year and I only joined in July! So shouldn't I be able to wait till next July to renew, or does it work January to January for everybody and I joined half way through?

:unsure:

got mine in the other day, making you pay for the next two years in a row. £40 is a bit of a steep ask before christmas, they'll have to wait till mid-january for mine but i'll prob forget and miss the deadline.

got mine in the other day, making you pay for the next two years in a row. £40 is a bit of a steep ask before christmas, they'll have to wait till mid-january for mine but i'll prob forget and miss the deadline.

So in other words you can pay £40 for the next 2 years but I paid £20 for the last 6 months? That's not right surely!

So in other words you can pay £40 for the next 2 years but I paid £20 for the last 6 months? That's not right surely!

It's just the way it goes. It is definitely made clear on the letters they send out. It makes sense to have it this way, means people can go to all the qualifying matches over a two year period without having to renew, and saves the SFA a whole load of time without having people renewing every week.

Guest BullyWeeBundy

Didn't know there was a deadline for getting your applications in.

We've a while till our next match

Didn't know there was a deadline for getting your applications in.

We've a while till our next match

I don't think there is a deadline, it does say that if you want to be entered into the Shyte & Mackay prize draw you should reply by 31st Jan 2006 however.

Guest Caledonia

No deadline. They won't start processing them till mid january though. I joined in June so bit of a kick in the balls but its £40 that has to be spent

Exactly. I'd rather pay £40 for two years and be guaranteed tickets for home and away games rather than having to chance my luck at Morrisons for the bigger games in our upcoming group!

It's £40 well spent!!

Guest Twynholm

1)i am a junior member but i am now 16 does this mean i have to join the adults one???

2) i have not recieved my form yet only a christmas card, is that meant to have happened?

3) do i have to pay 10/20 quid for 1 year or do i HAVE to pay the 20/40 quid???

cheers

1)i am a junior member but i am now 16 does this mean i have to join the adults one???

2) i have not recieved my form yet only a christmas card, is that meant to have happened?

cheers

Contact them and ask them - 0141 616 6000 or email supporters@scottishfa.co.uk

cheers

In answer to the second part, you have to pay for two years at a time.

Guest Twynholm

just got a letter saying i dont have to pay anything to december 2007 and then i pay 30 quid for 2 years :rolleyes:

great value for money ;)

got another beany hat and keyring though <_<

• 2 weeks later...

just got a letter saying i dont have to pay anything to december 2007 and then i pay 30 quid for 2 years :rolleyes:

great value for money ;)

got another beany hat and keyring though <_<

i joined in november and i got my letter for renewal 2 days ago IMO its a fucking joke i need to now pay another £20 that i just paid 2 months ago :angry:

Guest MacMirza

My login problems solved by SSC so I have just done my renewal online. ;)

Best regards from Sarajevo TA, roll on Euro 2008 campaign!

Cheers

Mirza

Guest Caledonia

i joined in november and i got my letter for renewal 2 days ago IMO its a fucking joke i need to now pay another £20 that i just paid 2 months ago :angry:

You knew fine well that it was a fixed two year term when you signed up. They make that absolutely clear on the application and correspondence!

You should have waited another couple of months as there were no games that you had to join to go to!!

Guest Twynholm

Nae luck :P

Archived