Scotland Supporters Club

IainMorton

Any idea when they start processing postal applications? Hopefully it won't be till after Jan 27th as I've just realised I can't really afford it, and I've sent out the form with my card number on it!

<_<:ph34r:

No deadline for renewals but anyone that does not have there renewal back to them by the end of Jan will not receive info/application for the Switzerland friendly.

No deadline for renewals but anyone that does not have there renewal back to them by the end of Jan will not receive info/application for the Switzerland friendly.

So they won't process the applications till after the end of Jan? Or will they do them as soon as they receive them?

• 3 weeks later...

Was supposed to have been early Jan but it was mentioned on the letter that came with the Swiss ticket application that it would be this month.

so it does - I never read those letters maybe I should start!

4 tickets were purchased for the swiss game today - come on Scotland! ;)

Guest cfczoomcfc

I sent away for them to send me the starter pack thing (thanks to someone on here ...cheers whoever it was cant remember :o ) and it said they will be sending it out soon.

Anyone know how long this usually takes?

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

I sent away for them to send me the starter pack thing (thanks to someone on here ...cheers whoever it was cant remember :o ) and it said they will be sending it out soon.

Anyone know how long this usually takes?

They're not reknowned for being quick. I'm afraid you'll just have to be patient. It could take about a month

Guest cfczoomcfc

They're not reknowned for being quick. I'm afraid you'll just have to be patient. It could take about a month

Allryt cheers :P

Im guessing from reading this once I sign up that will be me until jan 2008? Or am I totally wrong :blink:

Allryt cheers :P

Im guessing from reading this once I sign up that will be me until jan 2008? Or am I totally wrong :blink:

Yep, you basically sign up for each campaign. So this period is for the Euro 2008 campaign. Then once you renew in 2 years time, that will be you signing up for the WC 2010 campaign, and so on.........

Guest cfczoomcfc

Not if you've never been a member! Which is what the Celtic chap asked about!

Im still waiting :angry: Hopefully will get it this week

Cheers to Iainmorton for the info aswell

Guest jamesieboy

I'm not paying the 40 quid until I get paid in the middle of this month.

I'M A MEMBER BUT i'LL PAY WHEN IT SUITS ME, NOT THEM!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived