Football Manager Network Game

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest 1878afc

It's obvious it was going to go tits up, from the outside looking in there was no organisation whatsoever, the key thing you need in a network game.

Why don't you organise a network game and have set times of when you are going to play

p.s can you play a network game if you have a wireless connection?

Guest WeAreThePeople

anyone that's interested in joining...just add me on MSN and join the MSN chats and you'll be given the IP.

thirteenth_step@hotmail.co.uk

woudln't be so bad if a few SPL fans joined, then we'd have teams in every league.

I would Play!!! If you would let me? :unsure:

Guest WeAreThePeople

nah, sorry. no old firm fans

just kididng, keep checking this thread and we'll start it up again soon, i'll try keep the same game we started if i can transfer the saved game file, which i'm sure i can.

Cheers m8 :)

whenever i'm on msn, just start a conversation and add everyone..the we'll get going, my pc is amazingly fast, game runs lie a dreeam.

I'll be back in the house at about 10 or so tonight, if anyone wants a wee hour or so.

My MSN address.

NOSPAMthirteenth_step@hotmail.co.ukNOSPAM

whenever i'm on msn, just start a conversation and add everyone..the we'll get going, my pc is amazingly fast, game runs lie a dreeam.

I'll be back in the house at about 10 or so tonight, if anyone wants a wee hour or so.

My MSN address.

I'll be on from 10 tonight too.

Guest WeAreThePeople

My MSN address.

I've added you :D

Archived